Rhea Co vs Bradley Central

alt1958

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to the guy who used to post a little scouting report on here, they were always nice to read.

CBRF, you're speaking of RheaCo. He was our guy that had the inside on everything for us since he was in school himself. Because of administration becoming upset, he decided to no longer be as big a part of RCHS football. We all miss his Monday reports and inside knowledge that we got from him every week.

Ballcurmudgeon, let bygones be bygones. No, I'm not the same guy. He gave up his name to me after he got fed up with all the stuff that people jumped on him for simply stating his opinion. After all, this is an open forum discussion. We all have some form of differing opinions. His was more extreme in some forms than others. Let it go.

CBRF, you're speaking of RheaCo. He was our guy that had the inside on everything for us since he was in school himself. Because of administration becoming upset, he decided to no longer be as big a part of RCHS football. We all miss his Monday reports and inside knowledge that we got from him every week.

Ballcurmudgeon, let bygones be bygones. No, I'm not the same guy. He gave up his name to me after he got fed up with all the stuff that people jumped on him for simply stating his opinion. After all, this is an open forum discussion. We all have some form of differing opinions. His was more extreme in some forms than others. Let it go.

he did a great job with his reports.

Well, I did not see a Rhea County squad ready to roll over. Saw what I .expected out of them. A tough ready to play squad.

Bradley, on the other hand came out flat, did not play well and finally kicked it in gear enough to get it done. This effort will not win many games over the rest of the season. I know it has to drive Coach Floyd crazy, cause it does me. One week play great, next just slop it up.

The actual game was sloppily played and Rhea killed themselves with turnovers. Otherwise it's a battle to the end. But, the Bears helped back with drive killing holding calls. Only thing is turnovers hurt worse.

Any "W" is good but this one was ugly. LOL

Edited by alt1958

Un-Silent Majority was extreme, to say the least. Hated most Rhea County coaches except Favorite Coach, who he apparently believed should coach all sports. He was also a big supporter of the Rhea County administration who ran off most of the good coaches. UnSilent Majority has shown himself to be either kin to the Rhea County Administration or kin to Favorite Coach. Let bygones be bygones is fine if you don't mind the damage people like UnSilent Majority and his kind inflict on local sports programs. I will always pull for Rhea County and I will always support our Rhea County teams, including all our new coaches. I still believe the Rhea County Director of Schools and Rhea County High School Principal have damaged our athletic program. I know this pains you, Un-Silent, because you obviously have some kind of connection to the Administration, not to mention Favorite Coach. As for your BS answer that you have gone away and given your handle to some poor unsuspecting person who wants to post on Coach T but does not have enough sense to establish his own account, if anybody believes that, I have some property in the Rhea County flood zone for sale.