Happy Valley New Coach?

warriorman1

Warriorman1

I have been truly inspired by your message of integrity for Happy Valley sports and your apparent commitment to change the lost world that exists between Johnson City and Elizabethton. So from now on I will refer to you as the “future†of warrior land. Since you are the “future†I will challenge you to quit hiding behind your head dress and tell us your name so all can see that you are serious about real change in your community. I assume you will not do this because it would take a real man to actually post his name to comments that bash a coach for some type of personal vendetta that you apparently have towards him. Look forward to your reply of integrity for the love of your community and to save warrior land from the evil coaches that you bash.

Wow, I think we are all waiting for the reply to this one.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on Coacht for a while. i didn't realize the head hunting was this bad up at HV . What I see is someone blaming the coach , then now, it's the parents fault. I'm a HV parent, so i will take exception to the comments. Over or underparenting exists at all schools, on 0-10 teams and championship ones.i have a hard time keeping up with mine sometimes and trust me I am an actice parent.

The only problem I have ever had with Shively is I am not a big fan of the triple option. If it works , it can produce some big numbers. If it don't, it can make a team look bad really fast. HV has some quality athletes, but they are struggling with the offense. The QB plays his heart out , or so it seems. My take is someone has to step up become that go to guy.

Shively came back in 2010. I met with him personally. He does have a plan. He came across to me as a strong christian man that wanted to make the players at HV better people as well as better players. I have heard the rumblings too. Some appear to be true.

If it was me with the problem, the solution would be simple. Get off the board, go to his office and discuss the problem one on one. Bring in the AD , principal, and vice principals if necessary, Get the issues out in front of everyone and get them address. The problems may not be resolved, but all this "he said, she said" stuff can be silenced.Just my humble opinion.