BRAC Pick 'Em Week 5

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Great week of football.. No real upsets but some good games..

Bye Week *South Greene

Threw North Greene in cause most of us posters are from Greene County lol

West Greene @ Greeneville= Nothing too see here.. Greeneville will drill WG by 50 and go on with their life's lol WG 7 GHS 62

Claiborne @ Grainger= Grainger should win this game.. It will be a good one though.. CHS 21 GHS 35

Chuckey Doak @ Cumberland Gap= Game of the Week and maybe the season for the BRAC.. CD is starting to get it together and are looking pretty sharp.. Cumberland Gap has been looking pretty good all season.. Last years game was very close with CD just had to much "Juice" and pulled it out in the end.. I think CD will win this one too.. Malone will have a great day and CD passing game which looked really good last week I think it will carry over into this one.. CD 28 CG 24

North Greene @ Hampton= North Greene had a heart breaker last week..But I think they will lose this game too.. Hampton is always a top notch football team.. and I think they will just be to much for NG but don't count the Huskies out they could pull it off.. Just not likely.. NG 14 Hampton 35

West Greene @ Greeneville=

Claiborne @ Grainger=

Chuckey Doak @ Cumberland Gap=

North Greene @ Hampton=

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WG vs. GHS - Same song different verse, except GHS pitches a shutout this year.

Greeneville 70 - West Greene 0

CHS vs. GCHS - Claiborne is way down this year on both sides of the ball. Grainger has enough ground game to win and keep the clock rolling.

Grainger 26 - Claiborne 14

CDHS vs. CGHS - This isn't a vintage Black Knights team. No hoss in the backfield to carry it 40 times and wear a defense down. Cumberland Gap has decent balance on offense and are just deep enough to get it done.

Cumberland Gap 34 - Chuckey-Doak 30

HHS vs. NGHS - Hampton is a single A school who could be competetive with the majority of the teams in the BRAC. North Greene has proven that they couldn't be.

Hampton 38 - North Greene 12

Edited by Graff

West Greene @ Greeneville= Greeneville is coming off a loss and they will be mad. Sorry West Greene, you get to be the victim this week. Greeneville 70,West Greene 6

Claiborne @ Grainger= Grainger is currently riding a three game losing streak, Claiborne is on a two game winning streak and had their bye week to prepare for this. The streaks don't matter, but the bye week does. Claiborne 27, Grainger 20

Chuckey Doak @ Cumberland Gap= The game for current first place in the BRAC. Chuckey-Doak seems to get better week in and week out. Coming off a season where they loss their head coach and the juice in the backfield, I don't know if many people would have had CDHS at 4-1. CGHS has been looking good this year, if you take the 2nd half of the Oneida game back, this team could be undefeated. It's also homecoming for the Panthers. CGHS 35, CDHS 19

North Greene @ Hampton= Don't know much about these teams. Hampton 35, North Greene 21