Cleveland vs McMinn Co

KneeTap

Bottom Line Guys is this...It's going to be one heck of a game...I think the key for Cleveland's success against the Cherokees rests squarely upon the shoulders of the "O" Line...believe me having played and coached with Coach Weir he knows what is at stake and he will continue to develop that line and getting them more prepared every day...Defensively, Cleveland is improving at stopping the run as well...

If Cleveland plays well and is disciplined...they can win...

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS...

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I agree totally! Coach Renshaw the offensive coordinator and Coach Weir have meshed really well together...looks like great things for the future of the blue raiders. Defense is ran by Coach Crawford who is a defensive guru. Glad to see Coach Brown and Coach Ingram former coach and former player on the defensive side of the ball as well. It seems like the blue raiders are playing with more passion!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't ruin my day at all. :), just think it's crazy to say they would mercy rule them if they opened the season against each other, considering McMinn didn't mercy rule a Central team that is 3-4, and Cleveland didn't get mercy ruled by a 6-0 #1 rank Maryville team. but anyways, I've moved on. Neither team will lose another game until playoffs.

I think Cleveland and McMinn both lose an additional game before playoffs......to the BEARS