Westmoreland vs Gordonsville

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope all that barbecue from uncle Daves we bought for the team tonight dont weigh them down to much. On second thought, we may need to beef up a little. Our starting right guard is 5ft 8 inches tall and weighs a whopping 145 lbs. He reminds me of a little lineman they had years ago essentially the same size as he is and played the same position. If I'm not mistaken the Gordonsville Westmoreland score his senior year was Westmoreland 45 Gordonsville 0. Maybe it can be like desiavue"I think thats how you spell it" all over again.

I just hope all that barbecue from uncle Daves we bought for the team tonight dont weigh them down to much. On second thought, we may need to beef up a little. Our starting right guard is 5ft 8 inches tall and weighs a whopping 145 lbs. He reminds me of a little lineman they had years ago essentially the same size as he is and played the same position. If I'm not mistaken the Gordonsville Westmoreland score his senior year was Westmoreland 45 Gordonsville 0. Maybe it can be like desiavue"I think thats how you spell it" all over again.

That's not how you spell it. Either way, if it's 45-0, it will not be in favor of Westy.