Westmoreland vs Gordonsville

Mr. Postman1

Go on. Have your fun. We know we cant talk any trash to Gordonsville just yet. Maybe around 10 oclock friday night I'll be able to have some fun with you boys. We know we have to earn the right to talk trash to a better team. You all maybe right. We may have played weak teams all year. I just ask one thing. If we win friday just proclaim how weak that will make Gordonsville and Smith County look, because both are only a point different from each other.Yeah, I'm on here chirping like a termite about Westmoreland. I'm a football fan. Probably one of the last true molonites that truly love the game up here. So crazy about it I have the entire football team up every Thursday if they want to come eat. Just trying to get some fire back into Motown football. So far its working a little to this point. Well be eating steaks next week if we pull this one out courtisy of the miniature postman.hungry.gif

Edited by Mr. Postman1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you remember how you felt after last years game

Yes, I felt like it really didnt show how good we were because our heart wasnt really in it due to the season being already destroyed by turnovers and a QB change in the middle of the season. Man, I'm telling you, last years team was better than what you seen that friday night. If you know anything about football, turnovers and some confidence are key ingredients to either having a good season or a bad season. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Go on. Have your fun. We know we cant talk any trash to Gordonsville just yet. Maybe around 10 oclock friday night I'll be able to have some fun with you boys. We know we have to earn the right to talk trash to a better team. You all maybe right. We may have played weak teams all year. I just ask one thing. If we win friday just proclaim how weak that will make Gordonsville and Smith County look, because both are only a point different from each other.Yeah, I'm on here chirping like a termite about Westmoreland. I'm a football fan. Probably one of the last true molonites that truly love the game up here. So crazy about it I have the entire football team up every Thursday if they want to come eat. Just trying to get some fire back into Motown football. So far its working a little to this point. Well be eating steaks next week if we pull this one out courtisy of the miniature postman.hungry.gif

What's going to have to happen for you to gloat, Westy keep it close, Westy win, or the mail start running on Sundays?

Hey Postman, who are your best players we need to watch out for? What position does your transfers play? Is Westmoreland still running the wing-t

We run the single wing now. We dont have what youd call a QB he just runs it right or left. We also run the 4-4 defense. Our transfer is the waterboy. He makes the coldest water you can drink. I attribute alot of the success we've had this year to him. Never under estimate what a good waterboy can bring to a team. Like I've said, we'll be happy to keep it close to a 1A power house like Gordonsville.

We run the single wing now. We dont have what youd call a QB he just runs it right or left. We also run the 4-4 defense. Our transfer is the waterboy. He makes the coldest water you can drink. I attribute alot of the success we've had this year to him. Never under estimate what a good waterboy can bring to a team. Like I've said, we'll be happy to keep it close to a 1A power house like Gordonsville.

Best post you have made all year!!rolleyes.gif Go Tigers

Edited by scooter

Those Waterboys can be very dangerous...