The Dog and Pony Show (Mustangs vs Bulldogs)

rb42

Milan's district has mostly 4A teams, we play Humboldt, Trenton, and Huntingdon, who almost always have good teams,

although Trenton has been down for a few years. We scrimmaged Henry County, and Mayfield, Ky, who else

would you suggest we play Peachfuzz?

Umm just so you know...Orangefuzz is a UC fan..... We dont play Milan. Wrong again juice. Edited by BigSwo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuzz the more you talk it's clear you have no idea what your talking about. The last 21 times we have played milan the record is something like milan11 and huntingdon 10.

stang..not talking about Huntingdon....they are a traditionally good football team...it's just that Milan could better prepare themselves by playing up more in the regular season. Go play little ole Mayfield in reg season. they have tough time finding opponents, play Northside, Southside, USJ, Brighton, etc...I actually pull for Milan in the playoffs. Milan's days as the Gibson Co powerhouse are numbered. So Gibson is about to supplant the dawgs in the long term...they just have more to offer and the writing is on the wall.

stang..not talking about Huntingdon....they are a traditionally good football team...it's just that Milan could better prepare themselves by playing up more in the regular season. Go play little ole Mayfield in reg season. they have tough time finding opponents, play Northside, Southside, USJ, Brighton, etc...I actually pull for Milan in the playoffs. Milan's days as the Gibson Co powerhouse are numbered. So Gibson is about to supplant the dawgs in the long term...they just have more to offer and the writing is on the wall.

How much better prepared for the playoffs can we be?? We win almost all of our games. Just seems like 95% of the teams across the state do not do as well as us in the playoffs. Why don't you go tell them how they need to play better competition to be better prepared for the playoffs????

juice...seems you don't know nearly as much about west tennessee high school football as you so proudly proclaim. The stangs are 1A in the playoffs. That has been the case for a couple of years now. Time for you to get caught up. Not playing quality competition has comeback to haunt milan recently. Huntingdon is a quality opponent, not saying otherwise. Just ought to attempt to play some tougher opponents, it might better prepare them for the playoffs. I for one take pride in the West Tenn teams doing well in the playoffs. I root for them all. Just stating facts.

Come look at their trophy case.... doesn't seem to be hurting them too much!! Just stating facts!!!

First off you're an idiot, second South Gibson will get beat like a drum in the playoffs much like last years

52-7 nightmare, third we played USJ and beat them every time and they ran off to Div ll, fourth if you think

Northside or southside is better than Huntingdon or Humboldt you're not just and idiot, your stupid!!!!

You wouldn't sound so idiotic if you would have said Lexington and LIberty!!!

Northside and Southside.......their's two powerhouse football programs.

Stay on the Union City threads and get ready for Basketball.

Man you don't know my sister,they call her butchie.

Red Headed stepchild lol

In my opinion Milan plays a good schedule, you got to go with teams that are usually good you can't control if someone is rebuilding, it seemed like for the most part West TN was down period. If Milan played easy teams all the time they probably wouldnt do good in playoffs cause theyd get cocky. Huntingdon always plays tough schedule too.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog