The Dog and Pony Show (Mustangs vs Bulldogs)

rb42

I am planning on driving over to see this one! I did not play football for either school, but have always had much respect for both programs. I agree with everyone that these 2 communities produce some of the best High School football in the ENTIRE state! From West to East! Although I have not seen either team play this year, I HAVE watched the 2 teams that have blemished their records this season. After watching West Carroll play, AND watching North Madison play, here is my prediction. The rain in the forcast may keep this a low scoring affair, but Milan still wins this one by 2-3 scores.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wishing I could be there for this one. I would love to atleast listen to the game. Is there a podcast or radio station I can pick up?

http://thefarmradio.com/

http://www.tssaanetwork.com/huntingdon/events/40339 to watch a stream if it works i heard it dont always work. Anyway I am going to go help clean the house with my wife tommorrow, so I'm going to the game, and dtown dont give Milan an idea for fireworks they are the first high school I know to do it lol.

The Annual matchup will not disappoint this year. Milan should win but that has been the case before. I fully expect the ghost of Paul Ward to make an appearence tonight on that field. Happens every time these two teams get together in that stadium, great atmosphere, Two great programs but the Dogs will be a little too stout for those Mustangs. -

Milan 31

Huntingdon 13

can you believe thecoverage the jackson sun gave this game today!!!!!!!!!!! probably the premier game in west tenn. and just a mention by some guy who claims to be the guru ! geez, why don't they just go completely to a used car rag and get out of the sports business. most pitifull excuse for a newspaper.

Where you at hoofbeat? Mustangs its time to put them bulldogs on the porch and show them they can't run with the horses.

i'm still here daddy. heard milan want's to take advantage of our secondary. if we keep the ball on offense and run clock , they can't score. Edited by hoofbeat

can you believe thecoverage the jackson sun gave this game today!!!!!!!!!!! probably the premier game in west tenn. and just a mention by some guy who claims to be the guru ! geez, why don't they just go completely to a used car rag and get out of the sports business. most pitifull excuse for a newspaper.

True that they are too busy talking bout West Carroll and South Gibson the last few weeks lol. Also last year when Chester Countys player got 1,000 yards while no one else was close, he gets cover story. Jacob Warbritton does it and dont even get a sentence. Jackson Sun gets worse every year since they got bought by a new company. I'm done getting that paper what a joke.