The Dog and Pony Show (Mustangs vs Bulldogs)

rb42

HERE FROGGY FROGGY FROGGY!!!!

I wasn't running away I am about to call it a night I will check tommorrow at 7:30 for the posts though. Time to eat some crow.

Congratulations to Milan like you said BigPurple, you got it right on the money us getting 3-4 yards a carry but none the less we couldn't stop your speed. Milan is my prediction to take to represent the West in Cookeville. Sorry about your 2 injurys, guessing the second one wasnt that bad, scared that first one is acl. I hope not as he is a good player. Get healthy soon I will pray for him.

Milan got their revenge, hopefully we can avenge this loss to them next year. Another Classic for sure.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game as always, Huntingdon's players have a lot of heart!

Milan shot themselves in the foot a couple times, if Arkel is healthy, this game

would not have been as close.

would not have been close hugh, you my friend are what gives the "Butt-Sniffers" a bad name....Mighty 3A power squeaks by 1A power Huntingdon and you sir can't acknowledge that maybe Huntingdon might just be on your level

would not have been close hugh, you my friend are what gives the "Butt-Sniffers" a bad name....Mighty 3A power squeaks by 1A power Huntingdon and you sir can't acknowledge that maybe Huntingdon might just be on your level

so i'm guessing you would be one of those good name "butt sniffers". go away fuzz ball.

Ok here's my 2 cents on the game. 1st congrats Milan on your win. Truth is we were wayyyyy to one dimensional! Gotta find a way to get others involved. With that having been said our offensive line was outstanding !!! Milan has a really fast defense and we moved the ball effectively on the ground. Our passing game is poor at best! We need to figure something out and quick!

Milan on the other hand is also very one diminsional. I say this because without Coleman your just not gonna win a championship. He is a beast for sure and without him on the field Milan wasn't the same team. Big purp you can rip me if ya want, y'all won no doubt but your a AAA school who only beat Huntingdon a class A school by 7 points and we had our chances to win it ! I do wish Milan the best of luck and hope Coleman's ankle heals quickly, you need him to make any kinda run in the playoffs.