Cascade Champions @ Moore County Raiders

FridayMainEvent

A Moore Co. win is very important, but not a must., All I can say is look out for the speed of Moore Co. they are extremely quick..Good luck Raiders , and may the best and luckiest team win.

I think Cascade can match the speed of MC if not even be a little faster. Im still leaning on MC to win this one.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right, I don't think a win is a "must" for either of the two, but I think it is a "must" if you want to win the district this year. I think if Cascade wins, Moore County still has a chance to win the district. Eagleville is going to be a tough game for Cascade. Both teams also still have to play Forrest. I'm thinking Forrest may not be as tough a game now after the Cornersville and Eagleville games, but who knows. Bottom line, I think a Moore County win seals the deal for them. A Cascade win means they still have a shot at the district championship, but have work remaining. I've said it from week zero, Eagleville may not win the District, but they'll have a say in who does.

i am pulling for Cascade

Come on guys if you got any fight left in you at all you need to man up and knock that bunch off the undefeated list.

This game is huge for both teams obviously. Maybe even more so for Cascade. They are currently picked to join powers Boyd, Friendship, Marion County, Watertown, and Trousdale County in Quad two. With Gordonsville having a strangle hold on region 4, that means a Cascade district championship would provide them with at least a two seed and first round bye allowing a couple of those tough opponents to knock each other out in the first round. If Cascade holds on to the number two spot, they'll likely play the winner of FCS and Watertown in the second round. Now if Boyd is gets beat by South Pitt, and Cascade holding the second tie breaker, they become a one seed and would play the Trousdale County and Marion County winner. These scenerio hold true if the Quad finishes as I believe they will. A Cascade loss and hopeful 2nd place finish in the district drops them to fourth and moves 3 and 4 up one spot.

1. Boyd/Cascade

2. Boyd/Cascade

3. Friendship

4. Marion County

5. Trousdale County

6. Watertown.

That would be a dream scenario for marion provided they could get past trousdale in the first round. I think sp beats boyd handily, and so I am pulling for cascade all the way.

That would be a dream scenario for marion provided they could get past trousdale in the first round. I think sp beats boyd handily, and so I am pulling for cascade all the way.

If that happened you are right, that would be the break of the century. If Marion avoids Boyd and FCS the first two rounds then you should give thanks. I think the only three teams in the east that will beat Marion are Boyd, Grace Christian and FCS.

The only legit opponent the two teams had in common was Wayne County. Based on that, Moore County definitely has the advantage.

Yes when we played Wayne Co. it was like as if they forgot to get off the bus, it wasn't even close, how they beat cascade I don't know ,.Although Cascade being 2aa gives them a little advantage having more students to pick from, but I believe we the Raiders can manage.