Cascade Champions @ Moore County Raiders

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade is a good team we just made bad plays! We should have won by two touch downs but we fumbled in the red zone

Sorry bud, Cascade had one good player. Yes they fumbled in the redzone, but Moore County had a turnover too. Also the same refs that called the Green Bay were calling this game. The best team won tonight no doubt.

And by the way, I'm not from Moore County. Good nip and tuck game but overall Moore County had better quality players. I thought the Cascade players were very unsportsman like. When the refs kept calling penalties against MC, the Cascade players waved their arms up in the air to the MC crowd. Very tacky and childish. Take it guys, you were beat by the better team.

I'm surprised Moore County struggled this much.

I thought so as well... A little insight, we scrimmaged Cascade before the season and I believe won by 30-40, that is coming from friends that were at the scrimmage... So I was thinking Moore County would win by more especially being the #3 team in 1A... It looks like one of us will be traveling to Moore County come playoff time though

Congratulations to MC on a VERY BIG win tonight. It was a hard fought battle from start to finish. Flags cost MC big yardage several times on both sides of the ball. Good luck to Cascade in the future. Coach Parker is a good coach and an even better man. Their running back (Rose) is the best back I have seen this year. He carried the load for Cascade all night. He fumbled, but to his credit it looked like MC was trying to pull the ball free on almost every tackle. Keep working hard MC and don't look past anyone.

I thought so as well... A little insight, we scrimmaged Cascade before the season and I believe won by 30-40, that is coming from friends that were at the scrimmage... So I was thinking Moore County would win by more especially being the #3 team in 1A... It looks like one of us will be traveling to Moore County come playoff time though

How bad should the # 3 1A team beat the # 8 2A team? I'm pretty sure Cascade is better now that they were before the season started.

Cascade played one heck of a game caught MC off guard a couple of times with plays called that could have blown this game open and Mc at the end one busted play that i believe saved them! The back from Cascade carried them the whole night and very well until Defense that couldnt handle him all night finally stepped up when it mattered the most! Both teamd played as well as #3 and #8 in their classes should have.Neither team should hang their head on what didnt work and Cascade shouldnt after this loss. MC gets some rest and heal the next week and gets to improve the next 2 weeks still going for 10-0 going into playoff when records dont matter! good luck to Cascade and MC here on out!

How bad should the # 3 1A team beat the # 8 2A team? I'm pretty sure Cascade is better now that they were before the season started.

I would hope so but we are a lot better than before the season as well... It depends, I was thinking with the way some Moore County people were talking maybe 2-3 tds... But that is why the game is played

By at least 28-35 if they are legit. Time to separate pretenders from contenders.

So you're saying both teams should have just scored more points and MC should still have won by one score. I don't see a lot of difference between winnning by 3 or 7. By the way, what about defense played by both teams? Does it not count for anything?