Lake County vs Union City

lakecountyfalconfan

No Lewis,Hyde,Cane Taylor,and Strickland Friday night.

When did Lewis enter this debacle. I knew about the other 3 Didnt know about Lewis. Are you for certain? If those guys are all out Then there is no need in going to this game in my opinoin. Thats the offense. We are done.

BigSwo signing off.

Edited by BigSwo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that all of those UC players are injured and won't play against LC? If so then I can make my prediction now.

Thats the case GT; Our season seems to be a bust now. Hyde wont be back for weeks. Dont know how long Lewis will be out and not sure about Strickland either. Taylor is our MLB and he is out for the rest of the regular season. Our highly touted preseason team has vanished before our eyes. Maybe shouldnt post this kind of stuff but I heard This folks from that I work with who's kids play for LC and they knew about all this before I did. Its not a secret. I dont have a clue as to what we are gonna do. All I can say is that this group has to come together some way. Who knows? We might find something on the sidelines to make it work. .We still have our O-line We might be able to play . Time will tell. What a story that would make. What a story indeed. .I will leave it at that.

Edited by BigSwo

Thats the case GT; Our season is a bust now Hyde wont be back for weeks. Dont know how long Lewis will be out and not sure about Strickland either. Taylor is our MLB and he is out for the rest of the regular season. Our highly touted preseason team has vanished before our eyes. Maybe shouldnt post this kind of stuff but I this from heard folks that I work with who's kids play for LC and they knew about all this before I did. Its not a secret.

all the above is a fact...UC's entire backfield is out. One has quit, one has broken foot, Hyde has his problems, another has appt to repair damage to finger or hand. UC was staring at 5-5 record, now may be 4-6. JMHO

I CALL BULL! I guess the bands not coming either due to injuries?

You can call it whatever you want to there Mr One Post. Keep your unknowing crap to yourself. No one and I mean No one from UC would post this kind of crap just to mess with another team. If you think so then you sir or miss are a blooming moron.

Edited by BigSwo