Peabody and South Fulton

goldentide

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody.....LARGE!

I think we may have found our grove on the defensive side of the ball. The kids seem to be more comfortable with the 3-4 each week.

The offense sputters at times. But we should be able to run the ball this week.

I was wrong last week. We have to take care of the ball better. I expect you are right, but I will let you be the one to say it. I will simply say I expect us to win. Get and stay healthy. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

With peabody inching closer to being region champs, i dont see them losing! Ive watched peabody 2wks straight and they have the weapons to jump on you early! just way to many weapons...but SF is always gritty and they play hard! Still peabody runs away with this one with all the speed by 21 and if peabody is clicking 40

With peabody inching closer to being region champs, i dont see them losing! Ive watched peabody 2wks straight and they have the weapons to jump on you early! just way to many weapons...but SF is always gritty and they play hard! Still peabody runs away with this one with all the speed by 21 and if peabody is clicking 40

Shhhh, trying to come in under the radar over here! I think they have weapons they haven't shown.ph34r.png