Peabody and South Fulton

goldentide

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Trenton to win 14A preseason, some found that funny. Nobody is laughing now.

Yes, the injuries will slow the Tide, but they will still have the most explosive offense in the district. I also don't belive Gaddis has shown all of his cards at this point. I bet you there are still some horses in the stable.

The Tide win this one resting starters and building depth in the 4th.

I picked Trenton to win 14A preseason, some found that funny. Nobody is laughing now.

Yes, the injuries will slow the Tide, but they will still have the most explosive offense in the district. I also don't belive Gaddis has shown all of his cards at this point. I bet you there are still some horses in the stable.

The Tide win this one resting starters and building depth in the 4th.

What could possibly have made you pick us to win our district coming off of a 4-7 season and four losing seasons in a row?

On another note, our game with UC must have been a real physical game (I had to miss it). I read in their paper that they are minus some players due to injury this week too.

Hyde is done for a long while-Strickland and Lewis are out! They are coming to the L with no backfield! Hey we do play SF next week...just kidding, we want to play everyone at their best! Good luck to both teams, Peabody enjoy the ride-you guys have something special this year!

Hyde is done for a long while-Strickland and Lewis are out! They are coming to the L with no backfield! Hey we do play SF next week...just kidding, we want to play everyone at their best! Good luck to both teams, Peabody enjoy the ride-you guys have something special this year!

I doubt UC has a chance then unless their backups are spectacular.

I doubt UC has a chance then unless their backups are spectacular.

I know this isnt our thread but.....yall mentioned UC so I will reply.... It comes down to this one thing. Heart. Our guys looked inside and found that one true ingridient that causes talent to transcend into a winner. I know this example is Hollywood and a little lame but Rocky Balboa was depicted in every movie as a fighter with very little talent and got his brains beat out often by better more talented fighters. But he always found the heart he needed to overcome adversity and come away with a win in overwhelming circumstances. Now like I said thats Hollywood but we can derive a good lesson from that situation. I believe thats what happened to our guys last night. They found that will to win. Now we need to get healthy and continue with that same attitude..

I thought Trenton would win but 50-0. Was the SF offense shut down? I figured the Sf qb would do some damage.

SF gained some yards every now and then. Stoped them on 4th a few times. I said after the Union City game I thought we may have found our stride on defense. Maybe the the right mix of kids, or maybe the new defense finally clicked with them. Either way, they were swarming last night!

The Peabody offense was clicking. Just lined up and ran over them in the second half. I don't think we attempted more than a couple of passes in the second half.