Claiborne @ West Greene

budkilmer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Case is to stubborn to stay with the passing game. His offensive lineman are weak and he still try's to run the ball 80 percent of the time! Good coaches adjust to his talent!

93, I agree with what you are saying. On the other hand WG is young this year and will not make the playoffs, but you have to consider where Case has brought this program. WG Football was pretty much non-existant before Case got there. He has turned this program around 99%. I just hope we can keep getting good feeder school players and Case will make them better. JMO Go Buffs and most schools have a down year, this just happens to be ours! I just hope being on a less talented (young) team doesnt' hurt Kesterson (50) from going to the next level. He is a beast and deserves a shot a the next level.

Case is to stubborn to stay with the passing game. His offensive lineman are weak and he still try's to run the ball 80 percent of the time! Good coaches adjust to his talent!

Case is the best coach and Greene County, and seems to be the only coach in the county that Caine Ballard has hard feelings against. He's obviously doing something right. After all, he is the only head coach in West Greene history with a winning record for his current career.

I hear coach case could be looking for another coaching job ? Any truth to this ? I heard he tried to go to Jeff co and Cherokee last year or the year before cant remember the exact year but they already had there Coaching spots filled . But now looks like morristown East might be looking to replace there coach that hasn't won a game all year and case is familiar with East and West ? Not tryn to start anything just asking people opinion on hear say ?

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY