Dresden vs. Parsons Riverside

Select55

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie and westview are questionable at this point..

No, we are worse this year than last....5 seniors that play on the field at the most. With that being said, we have lost to two "state runner ups" and our defeats have come to teams with a combined 3 losses. We should be 4-2, but gifted a week 0 game to our opponent and woulda/shoulda/coulda don't count. This game between Dresden and Riverside will be 1 sided, Dresden will mercy rule them. Riverside is not competitive this year. Gleason will gave them a small game, Huntingdon will be their regular season test.

No, we are worse this year than last....5 seniors that play on the field at the most. With that being said, we have lost to two "state runner ups" and our defeats have come to teams with a combined 3 losses. We should be 4-2, but gifted a week 0 game to our opponent and woulda/shoulda/coulda don't count. This game between Dresden and Riverside will be 1 sided, Dresden will mercy rule them. Riverside is not competitive this year. Gleason will gave them a small game, Huntingdon will be their regular season test.

WOW! You're making excuses when we had 2 key players go down with injuries against Westview. We ran 2 plays the entire second half and still scored on you. If you cant manage to win when that happens you're NOT the better team, period! We beat your butts stop crying about it on every thread we have and go join the rest of the Westview losers and stop getting on coach t like they do because their is nothing to talk about because you're a terrible team. The 2 plays we did run in the second half were made on the fly at halftime and we still won with adversity stacked against us. It kills me how people will say stuff behind a keyboard they wouldn't dare say in public because everyone would think that they're an idiot

,which obviously you are.You're so naive about Westview. THINK before you run your mouth, hopefully you'll go elsewhere now. Stay away from Dresden post. Sorry your so jealous of our succuess the past couple of seasons. I'm seriously convinced you're an 8 year old boy who has no logic. Stay off the internet.

Edited by TNFootball

Just means the Chargers will be tougher in the next few years with all those youngsters on the field. I think Dresden is in for three tough games. We have got to figure out something on offense and we have'nt played a team that throws like Riverside. Westview has been the only team we played so far that liked to throw and we didn't defend it all that well.

WOW! You're making excuses when we had 2 key players go down with injuries against Westview. We ran 2 plays the entire second half and still scored on you. If you cant manage to win when that happens you're NOT the better team, period! We beat your butts stop crying about it on every thread we have and go join the rest of the Westview losers and stop getting on coach t like they do because their is nothing to talk about because you're a terrible team. The 2 plays we did run in the second half were made on the fly at halftime and we still won with adversity stacked against us. It kills me how people will say stuff behind a keyboard they wouldn't dare say in public because everyone would think that they're an idiot

,which obviously you are.You're so naive about Westview. THINK before you run your mouth, hopefully you'll go elsewhere now. Stay away from Dresden post. Sorry your so jealous of our succuess the past couple of seasons. I'm seriously convinced you're an 8 year old boy who has no logic. Stay off the internet.

Ouch that's pretty harsh. I really like the role of over rated / underdog for our team. Seems like our team plays much better when they are the underdogs or get punched in the mouth early. Fanatic is kind of correct, they gave us the game by not catching the ball on a couple plays and pushing our DB's for offensive interference in the red zone. Thanks goodness that is part of the game...... Edited by ysoangry

Why is Riverside so horrible in football? They have all these great baseball teams which means they must have good athletes in the school. Do they not play or what?

In the past 3 to 4 years during Riverside's run their has been a few to play both, but were always 2 or 3 that should have. Some guys just dont get it.

I think Dresden has a good team, but I tend to agree about Westview "giving" that game away. Not taking anything away from you guys, because y'all have a good team. You are 1 dimensional and they didn't change their defense. I predict Dresden will rout Riverside. You will destroy them. Your biggest game is Huntingdon and then the 2nd round playoffs. When I'm around Dresden, I hear how great y'all are...when I'm around everywhere else, I don't hear that much chest beating going on. Nothing against the Lions, you've had a couple of good years and think you could go far this year. Better find someone besides #34, he can't win em all. Good luck this weekend. You will be 8-0 after this friday.

Just means the Chargers will be tougher in the next few years with all those youngsters on the field. I think Dresden is in for three tough games. We have got to figure out something on offense and we have'nt played a team that throws like Riverside. Westview has been the only team we played so far that liked to throw and we didn't defend it all that well.

Did you watch the game? Dresden's offense was gashing them then they would crumble in the redzone with a stupid penalty. 8 penalties...that can't happen. Coach Hodge has made it clear on coaches corner that his offensive line is the strong point, they did pretty good considering wc's size but I just hope against Huntingdon they limit mistakes. I can think of 4 tds that would've happen had Dresden avoided penalties. Maybe your talking about our passing game...now that is starting to scare me. The recievers have dropped some catchable balls too. But hey, look at Huntingdon in 05 and FCS last year. They didn't have to pass.

I think Dresden has a good team, but I tend to agree about Westview "giving" that game away. Not taking anything away from you guys, because y'all have a good team. You are 1 dimensional and they didn't change their defense. I predict Dresden will rout Riverside. You will destroy them. Your biggest game is Huntingdon and then the 2nd round playoffs. When I'm around Dresden, I hear how great y'all are...when I'm around everywhere else, I don't hear that much chest beating going on. Nothing against the Lions, you've had a couple of good years and think you could go far this year. Better find someone besides #34, he can't win em all. Good luck this weekend. You will be 8-0 after this friday.

You are right. We can't be so one-dimensional. We will have to find other ways to win. Kudos to Raymer and all that has been done so far, but you are right.