Chattanooga Central vs Tyner

fishheadspin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and Central was fired-up in the first two quarters. #9 is an athlete. Your coach has some good kids to get them going and I know they will be force the next couple years!

i'm glad you got to see the athletes we do have. i still question the coaching deicsions alot. but time well tell.. i think if he runs spread more he would be more better off. the players did get gassed but coach t and his staff did better halftime adjustments to. but central always get fired up for tyner the last couple of years tyner and central has played close games besides tonight maybe because the schools are 6 miles apart who knows y...

i got news for you guys. Central and Tyner have always played tight games. Except maybe the late 90's when Tyner was on its state runs.

First half Central looked like the team that would pull away. Second half mental mistakes all over the place. the blocked punt just broke our spirits!

Play calling was much better in the first half, second half not so much. Allen did get them to be more explosive, worked for 2 quarters. too many dropped balls and too much wing T in the 2nd half.

One thing i would recommend to Allen and coaches, you can run from spread looks. It does not have to be a throw. Also, that option game that worked some in the Red Bank game does have a place in your offense and would have worked last night in the second half.

Edited by fishheadspin