Chattanooga Central vs Tyner

fishheadspin

That size is nice but if its not much but weak weight then its useless. Pounders have some strength. Some strong boys in the weight room. Central winning is going to be all about play calling and the line blocking and DL must step up.

Weight room has to be transferred to the field...endurance will show during the 3rd and 4th quarters and speed of 7 to 10 RB's will be the difference. Nothing is loss when either of those rb's are playing!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if central has anyone to block 70. he is a load and can move pretty good... i have only seen him play in the jamboree and he did not really even do that much but looked pretty good. I dont really see Tyner having much of a problem beating Central. guess which it depends on which team shows up.. Central find ways to score fast and often to win. No way we can hope to just play ball control and grind it out. no depth at all..... I think Coach Allen needs to get in a shoot out and hope he has the ball last!