Macon v Dekalb (Plus coach rumors)

45-7 DC final. Sonni didn't play in the first quarter and starters came out early in the third. Looked good, but reserved tonight. I just felt like we could've done more but didn't. Their td came in the last few minutes on third string. I was over on the visitor side along with some other dekalb fans because the home side filled up really early and the fence as well. I have to say some of the fans of MC disappointed me. All night hearing remarks of injure the DC players because what can go worse and what not. I know people say hit somebody and all that everyone does that, but I heard a remark literally say take out the quarterback who cares if you get kicked out. Got 4 extra points blocked I don't know what happened with that.

I know this isn't an LA thread, but I see Livingston lost tonight in a close one. Would be interested in hearing what happened in that game. Last I heard was an update during our game and it sounded like he said Livingston was up 21-7 or something like that around the half and I thought to myself they should have it if they keep playing right then I get home and check scores and was surprised.

Edited by TigerPride23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45-7 DC final. Sonni didn't play in the first quarter and starters came out early in the third. Looked good, but reserved tonight. I just felt like we could've done more but didn't. Their td came in the last few minutes on third string. I was over on the visitor side along with some other dekalb fans because the home side filled up really early and the fence as well. I have to say some of the fans of MC disappointed me. All night hearing remarks of injure the DC players because what can go worse and what not. I know people say hit somebody and all that everyone does that, but I heard a remark literally say take out the quarterback who cares if you get kicked out. Got 4 extra points blocked I don't know what happened with that.

I know this isn't an LA thread, but I see Livingston lost tonight in a close one. Would be interested in hearing what happened in that game. Last I heard was an update during our game and it sounded like he said Livingston was up 21-7 or something like that around the half and I thought to myself they should have it if they keep playing right then I get home and check scores and was surprised.

White House kicked a 30 yard field goal with 1.6 seconds left on the clock for the win. Im not sure what happened to allow WH back in it but I did post this as one of my upsets and as a trap game for LA.