Cathlick vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say the Maryville team really shows allot of class, plum69 it's funny you ask that question and you’re not even a Catholic guy, you should see it from our side. I for one appreciate the class you guys showed us tonight considering our coaches act as if we have won everything with the smallest success, Maryville coaches are some of the most relaxed I have ever seen, we could learn something’s, thanks for the hospitality.

funny you guys see these things but, the only ones that don't realize whats up are the parents of players everyone else has a hard time to travel and be at a game like this one tonight, sad for the boys but I am sure we can talk about how we are playing out of our league, may I ask if we look like a well coached team.

funny you guys see these things but, the only ones that don't realize whats up are the parents of players everyone else has a hard time to travel and be at a game like this one tonight, sad for the boys but I am sure we can talk about how we are playing out of our league, may I ask if we look like a well coached team.

Meadows is a joke. His assistant coaches are mere rejects. Your parents whine about being 5a well if they move to 3a good luck. CAK and Alcoa will destroy this team with these coaches. Good Luck it seems Catholic is content on winning three or four a year. I wouldnt let Meadows and his staff coach a powderpuff game.

I was talking to my Dad right before kick-off (he's not a big wealth of knowledge on Rebel football) and he asked if I thought it was gonna be a tough game. I replied, "look over there at their stands, and turn around and look at ours. This is a gimme...the only people who travel with Catholic are the football and band parents." Seems to me Meadows always seems to roll in to a loaded program, milk it for all he can, and then find some excuse to move on...kinda like a tick on a dog. Soon as the blood dries up, it'll pull out and wait for the next plump pooch!

Seems to me Meadows always seems to roll in to a loaded program, milk it for all he can, and then find some excuse to move on...kinda like a tick on a dog. Soon as the blood dries up, it'll pull out and wait for the next plump pooch!

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head there!! What an excellent observation...especially since Sequoyah, Jefferson County, and William Blount were so loaded when Meadows took over rolleyes.gif

Meadows playbook : off tackle left , off tackle right ..... trick plays : sweep left , sweep right ...

If Meadows wants to continue coaching he better hire some young Coach who has experience under Coach Quarles and let him have complete Control of the Offense ... what amazes me about Catholic is how did they beat William Blount , Central and Cleveland ??

I guess as long as we're gonna play Catholic ...... go ahead and keep him ... lol

With the possible exception of Cleveland (who is average)...those aren't exactly powerhouses roflolk.gif

I know ... did you see the Game last night ?? I stand by what I said , it amazes me they have 3 wins .

Also , my guess would be that Catholic had about 50 players dressed out , and one fan for each player ... 50 fans would be a good guess . Maryville would be a lot better off playing Greenback , Cosby or Chuckey-Doak ... gate wise ...

I know ... did you see the Game last night ?? I stand by what I said , it amazes me they have 3 wins .

Also , my guess would be that Catholic had about 50 players dressed out , and one fan for each player ... 50 fans would be a good guess . Maryville would be a lot better off playing Greenback , Cosby or Chuckey-Doak ... gate wise ...

I completely agree with you pepvol. I was saying that Catholic's wins have more to do with how bad WB and Central are than with Catholic being good

Wow, can any of you guys call into Catholic and give the admin some of these views, better watch out or Patrice will be giving you a lesson on why we are so great, I am a very proud Irish supporter but this has become comical, last night was like watching a team that cared more about the hype rather than the play and that comes straight from the head coach and the entire coaching staff, when our kids make great plays they act just like our coaches, jumping around and strutting as if something spectacular just happen, Irish let’s just play and forget all the extra theatrics. Great hits, big tackles don't win games, lining up and executing as a team wins games and we just are not at that point right now AND THAT IS NOT OUR KIDS FAULT.