Hampton at Sull East

uknoit2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go Hampton Hosers!..Hey I Still Want A Copy Of Hampton's Coach At Halftime!...My God What An Inspirational Guy!...After High School Days You'd Have A Heck Of A Career As A Motivational Speaker....Ya Dang Hoser!

Hope the Boys come out motivated and play to the potential from the start tonight. I'm sure the ole coach would rather leave out the Half time speech.I'm sure he can come up with another good one if need be.

Well, I wouldn't say we kept our heads in it and played our best....Gave up a TD then the JV gave up two more for a 42-20 game....Id love to see this team come out and give 100% one game (no matter who the other team is).....D gets too laxed too soon IMO and/or are put in wrong formation(s).....Anyways, good win DOGS...Gotta start really bringing it soon!

Prayers go out for the Patriot QB that was knocked out...Was good to see him give the thumbs-up

Edited by uknoit2

Hope the QB is alright. That might be why ours was on the sidelines in game already desided.Score was 42 to 6 in the 3rd. For some reason they left the varsity in to try to make it look better. I've always thought that when a team put the JVS in to let up,the other team should put the subs in also. What the heck, I guess thats why I'm a spectator instead of a coach.lol.

Hope the QB is alright. That might be why ours was on the sidelines in game already desided.Score was 42 to 6 in the 3rd. For some reason they left the varsity in to try to make it look better. I've always thought that when a team put the JVS in to let up,the other team should put the subs in also. What the heck, I guess thats why I'm a spectator instead of a coach.lol.

Pujo,

Who was the Hampton player that covered the onside kick in the third quarter? I need your help. I had to borrow a username and password to get on. I forgot mine from years ago.

Thanks You know who.....

Pujo,

Who was the Hampton player that covered the onside kick in the third quarter? I need your help. I had to borrow a username and password to get on. I forgot mine from years ago.

Thanks You know who.....

I'm sure that wasn't intended to be an onside kick,Wasn't even or regular kicker. I'm not sure who recovered it. Wish I could help you. Sorry

I'm sure that wasn't intended to be an onside kick,Wasn't even or regular kicker. I'm not sure who recovered it. Wish I could help you. Sorry

Thanks maybe Uknoit2 might know. I was hoping PUJO your "soon to be hoss of a running back" might chime in. I spoke to him on the way off the field. He looked good. Anyway thank you all. Don't be down on the Dogs. What Coach done was classy. This game could have been any score he wanted ti to be. Called off the Dogs early.