Hampton at Sull East

uknoit2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i can say is CAKEWALK over in 1st half

I don't understand how a school like Sullivan East can let their program get this terrible. I mean c'mon. 1500 or more students. This school is full of athletes. Just look at the basketball team. I wonder if the coaches just don't try to get them out or what but we're talking about Cloudland with a little over 200 students is gonna pound the Patriots like there is no tommorrow and really it shouldn't even be possible. It should never be possible for Hampton or Cloudland to beat Sullivan East.

icon_mrgreen.gif

KING, Pujo will probably agree with me that the freshman team will likely score when they're put in...But will also likely allow SE to score....Still say it'll be Hampton by 40+ IF we show to play the 1st half.

I'd say this will pretty much be a varsity game, wee dabs might see a little action at the bitter end. Sorry to disapoint,but Ijust don't see it that way. But I would love it if what you say were to happen.

I was at the game Friday night and saw Hampton play. I have a nephew on the team. Hampton's team is a better team than they were last year. Not better players but a better team. You don't see very many personal fouls. You never see anybody whinning and lipping and wanting out of the game. They are versatile and they pass and run. They are just a good team. They play better defense than they did last year. I believe they will go farther. However, I was very disapointed in some of Hampton's fans, standing at the fence and jering at the other team. They are supposed to be grown men. That was uncalled for and I can't believe that grown men act this way. Maybe some of the players on the other team may have said some things but they are kids. I sure wouldn't like it if someone was hollering at my nephew that way and saying the things they were.

I was at the game Friday night and saw Hampton play. I have a nephew on the team. Hampton's team is a better team than they were last year. Not better players but a better team. You don't see very many personal fouls. You never see anybody whinning and lipping and wanting out of the game. They are versatile and they pass and run. They are just a good team. They play better defense than they did last year. I believe they will go farther. However, I was very disapointed in some of Hampton's fans, standing at the fence and jering at the other team. They are supposed to be grown men. That was uncalled for and I can't believe that grown men act this way. Maybe some of the players on the other team may have said some things but they are kids. I sure wouldn't like it if someone was hollering at my nephew that way and saying the things they were.

yeah it stinks to hear ppl yelling crap but its goin to happen anywhere u go and on both sides.....A side note atleast they was some fans hollaring somethin more than 90% of them sit there with there thumbs up there rear end or texting away on there phones all nite....dont understand the point to come if ure not goin to get up a cheer ur team on!!!!!