Hampton at Sull East

uknoit2

Thanks maybe Uknoit2 might know. I was hoping PUJO your "soon to be hoss of a running back" might chime in. I spoke to him on the way off the field. He looked good. Anyway thank you all. Don't be down on the Dogs. What Coach done was classy. This game could have been any score he wanted ti to be. Called off the Dogs early.

Thanks for the kind words. Jacob Smith is the name you're after.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the QB is alright. That might be why ours was on the sidelines in game already desided.Score was 42 to 6 in the 3rd. For some reason they left the varsity in to try to make it look better. I've always thought that when a team put the JVS in to let up,the other team should put the subs in also. What the heck, I guess thats why I'm a spectator instead of a coach.lol.

Glad to see the Dawgs taking care of business. I've heard grumblings out of the Sullivan County camp about East's coach. How'd they look to you, Pujo?

Glad to see the Dawgs taking care of business. I've heard grumblings out of the Sullivan County camp about East's coach. How'd they look to you, Pujo?

I thought they played hard all night, had good looking kids but I wasn't impressed with the scheme to move the ball.

Interesting, what do they run? Who got hurt?

The QB got carted off ,but he seemed to be alright.Looked like he got knocked cold. Scary moment to say the least. They just ran the one back set in the shotgun, 4 and five wide. Never really challenged us downfield,just little bubble screens and quick passes at the line of scrimmage.

Thanks maybe Uknoit2 might know. I was hoping PUJO your "soon to be hoss of a running back" might chime in. I spoke to him on the way off the field. He looked good. Anyway thank you all. Don't be down on the Dogs. What Coach done was classy. This game could have been any score he wanted ti to be. Called off the Dogs early.

Yea the on side kick was not by design! LOL

Not down on the DOGS at all....Getting close to post season and now is the time to start putting it all together with 110% effort from all 11 until 2nd string is put in...No problem with coach putting in 2nd string...Heck, got to watch mine hit the field! Like Pujo said, expected the other's 2nd string in there and so I could watch mine play a lil more :D

Yea the on side kick was not by design! LOL

Not down on the DOGS at all....Getting close to post season and now is the time to start putting it all together with 110% effort from all 11 until 2nd string is put in...No problem with coach putting in 2nd string...Heck, got to watch mine hit the field! Like Pujo said, expected the other's 2nd string in there and so I could watch mine play a lil more icon_e_biggrin.gif

I reckon we play their jvs on Monday. i think Ford will getting his 1st action of the season. A welcome sight.

I do know his mom wasn't wanting him to play last Friday. He was dressed out and dying to play. I'm sure he'll be back in action next week.

yea ive known them for a very long time. I use to drag him outside to play football with me and his oldest brother. Talk to his mom the other day, theyre just skeptical not wanting to prolong his injury or make it any worse since his still has 2 yrs left. I assured her that he will be fine. We need him!!!! Edited by BDF36

yea ive known them for a very long time. I use to drag him outside to play football with me and his oldest brother. Talk to his mom the other day, theyre just skeptical not wanting to prolong his injury or make it any worse since his still has 2 yrs left. I assured her that he will be fine. We need him!!!!

They wouldn't clear him unless he was ready to go. They usually eer to the side of caution. I really like that boy and he is a talented player. The sooner he is back,the better.