What 3-A and 4-A teams need to be on upset alert?

TigersVoice

You have been around along time, and you know your football.......... You know the only team out there that can keep that gold ball out of your trophy case is located 5.8 miles noth of Ringgold Ga. icon_e_ugeek.gif

I thought SM was a little farther than that??? (couldn't resist)....icon_lol.gif

I respect the Devils. I am curious about EH & DC. Fulton bothers me. ph34r.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought SM was a little farther than that??? (couldn't resist)....icon_lol.gif

I respect the Devils. I am curious about EH & DC. Fulton bothers me. ph34r.png

There ya go again WOMG, bein nice to those people.......that ain't no way to be :)).

Tell them the truth, our O is gonna walk all over'm and our D is gonna attack like a huge pack of hungry wolves. Probably ought to tell'm to keep their cheerleaders at a distance or they will start dreamin about Bobcats in the middle of the game.

I can assure you Livingston is not looking into the future. I do agree that it is a trap game, but it is not because Livingston is looking ahead.

Hmmmmm....

I can "assure you" that you are unable to assure anyone that you know what is going through the heads of 15-18 kids. I don't care if their coach hires a personal assistant for each and every player to remind them every minute of the day not to look forward to or be thinking about the last game of the year (or even the playoffs for that matter). It's only human nature. If you expect impressionable kids to be able to do it, when professional athletes can't do it. I think that is a bit unrealistic. The real question is. "How much are they overlooking this game.". Because I can guarantee you most of them have to some extent.

Hopefully, they come out focused and win this game. I believe they will. I believe they will win by 14-21 points. (At least I hope so. Because, it would certainly diminish that week 10 matchup that ALL of us fans have been thinking about for several weeks now.)

Go Tigers!

Go Tigers!

Agreed, those DeKalb folks are a wishin and a hopein. Someone will beat GC and LA. Reckon it's cuz deep down inside they know they can't?

Us DeKalb folk only want to see LA lose ONE game during the regular season and that's week 10. With that crazy TSSAA playoff formula we need as much of a boost as possible! It takes a PHD in Applied Mathematics to figure that thing out. Lol

Go Tigers!

I'm surprised that there's been no mention of White House's victory over Livingston yet. It's been over twelve hours without a word about the game as far as I can tell.There's usually quite of few White House posters in the forums.

There is not a person that was at that game last night that knows a thing about football that would say that WH has any reason to celebrate. They were beat, the refs won them the game. But you cant blame the kids for taking advantage of what was handed to them. I look at it this way we no longer have a chip on our back to stay undefeated and it's only going to make us play harder next week. The only game that really counts in in three weeks anyways.

There is not a person that was at that game last night that knows a thing about football that would say that WH has any reason to celebrate. They were beat, the refs won them the game. But you cant blame the kids for taking advantage of what was handed to them. I look at it this way we no longer have a chip on our back to stay undefeated and it's only going to make us play harder next week. The only game that really counts in in three weeks anyways.

I really hate you guys lost. I wanted us both to be 9-0 when we meet for game 10. With White House having an off year, I was a little surprised.