East Hickman Host Page

Who wouldn't want to play a team they lost to again? You wouldn't want to play next week? If you paid attention to my posts in other threads I mentioned that Marshall always plays us well and our Hickman game is a grudge match. Stats are the least of our worries.. We want to win ball games, but it's fun for the kids to have nice numbers Monday morning in the Tennessean. Take a little trash talk personally much? You my friend should focus on Friday night. Do everyone a favor in the district and make it a good game Friday.

You are gonna have to play Giles twice this year. Which will hurt the most? 1st loss or playoff loss. That's the real question. icon_mrgreen.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JM I was just clarifying who Franklin was because he was obviously confused. Not to mention he said we would suffer the same fate as everyone that plays Giles? Sucks when you're saying your own team will suffer like that. Pop that boy into shape!

You are Franklin.....You represent Franklin, Your in the City limits.....SO...?????......or should we just call you (Page) " Franklin Southeast" ?

You are Franklin.....You represent Franklin, Your in the City limits.....SO...?????......or should we just call you (Page) " Franklin Southeast" ?

AAAAAAh!!! Incorrect. Page High School is not in Franklin's city limits even though it has a Franklin address. Nor do we represent the city of Franklin. WOMG is once again correct. It's called Rudderville!

It just depends on when 2nd and 3 rd teams come in

I think this our first team will be coming out no later then halfway through the third. Our second and third teams have a lot of young and inexperienced guys and they will give up some plays to these guys because they seem to have a couple pretty good players just not nearly enough to compete with us.

East has some very good atheletes........ its the Coach is where the problem is, he is a joke..... If he was smart he would watch Kenwood and Indy tapes, there is a weakness in the Page lineup. Just gotta find it ( our coach didnt watch tape either lol)

Kenwood found it and whipped us but that Indy was just bigger, faster and has more depth. They are a 6A school and a 6A school should always do that to a 4A school. They would do that to just about every other school in this district. I have seen them play again since the Page team. They have continued to get better and are a good football team.

The Page team today would love to play Indy and Kenwood again, but yes please watch the film. The longer you can compete the better our stats will look icon_e_smile.gif

I hate to say it but Indy would whip us again for sure. I went to see them play last week with Page on a bye and they have gotten better since that game to. There just bigger faster and have more depth. We wouldn't win that game. The kenwood game yes we would win the second time, but you can't play that what if type game its pointless.