Cheatham County-How far can they get?

Rebel1989

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't begin to explain how excited i am for these players, coaches, parents, community supporters, previous players, volunteers etc.... that have been waiting on this moment for a VERY LONG time! If you are a follower of Cheatham football, then you know (in my best Impersonation) "we get no respect" This success that OUR program is experiencing was not built overnight. It has been 10+ yrs in the making. There has been a lot of ups and downs, and people that have came and went throught the yrs and all of them had touches of contributions to what's going on down at 1CUB cir. I Never thought that I would get as much satisfaction as to when I played the game but I am here to tell you it so gratifying to see our program getting to where I only dreamt of it being while I attended. I hope that our community realizes that we have great things going on at CCCHS, and decides to get behind the First, and Only team that totes the name of the county we play for. Cheatham!!!

maybe one day the powers that be will build a beautiful new school for these kids that promotes a brighter future and a great education, and do away with that dingey school.(sorry for the rant)

I can't begin to explain how excited i am for these players, coaches, parents, community supporters, previous players, volunteers etc.... that have been waiting on this moment for a VERY LONG time! If you are a follower of Cheatham football, then you know (in my best Impersonation) "we get no respect" This success that OUR program is experiencing was not built overnight. It has been 10+ yrs in the making. There has been a lot of ups and downs, and people that have came and went throught the yrs and all of them had touches of contributions to what's going on down at 1CUB cir. I Never thought that I would get as much satisfaction as to when I played the game but I am here to tell you it so gratifying to see our program getting to where I only dreamt of it being while I attended. I hope that our community realizes that we have great things going on at CCCHS, and decides to get behind the First, and Only team that totes the name of the county we play for. Cheatham!!!

maybe one day the powers that be will build a beautiful new school for these kids that promotes a brighter future and a great education, and do away with that dingey school.(sorry for the rant)

Hey man, big respect from us Fairview folk!

For me, the respect thang ain't gonna change!

I was glad to see your team standing toe to toe with that goliath ya'll played tonight. I wish you guys would have won.

I'm still trying to find out if they invoked the mercy rule in our game. I mean it was reported they were up 53-6 at the half but then that was the score that was reported as the final. There is no way that 59 points is scored in the first half and none in the second unless they threw in the towel. It was raining at the harpeth game so I guess it was raining there as well. The storm has sort of moved into our area from there.

Edited by tshadow

I was glad to see your team standing toe to toe with that goliath ya'll played tonight. I wish you guys would have won.

I'm still trying to find out if they invoked the mercy rule in our game. I mean it was reported they were up 53-6 at the half but then that was the score that was reported as the final. There is no way that 59 points is scored in the first half and none in the second unless they threw in the towel. It was raining at the harpeth game so I guess it was raining there as well. The storm has sort of moved into our area from there.

We took it to them best we could. They are a very talented and well coached football team. Giles will make a run at the 4a gold ball.

Edited by Jacketman89