Dickson County at Clarksvile

pats73

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson county coming off an more than impressive win against a not so good North East team seems to be set up real well to bring the barrel back to Dickson in two weeks. Clarksvilee high as a two headed monster so let's not look past them.

Not so good NE team, lol, ur a tool, they are not great I will give you that but they are a good team. DC is better than I thought this year, but I am sorry to say the region they play in will leave them ill-prepared for the post season once again.....

Not so good NE team, lol, ur a tool, they are not great I will give you that but they are a good team. DC is better than I thought this year, but I am sorry to say the region they play in will leave them ill-prepared for the post season once again.....

Not so good with with no disrespect just seen a one dimensional offense and not so physical defense show up the past two weeks. Henry County laid down on them last week. and far as post season anything after the 4seed out of the west is only average. Dickson is better than alot of people thought this year. I dont see them getting any respect from no one unless they are still around second round. Edited by jhall615

Not so good with with no disrespect just seen a one dimensional offense and not so physical defense show up the past two weeks. Henry County laid down on them last week. and far as post season anything after the 4seed out of the west is only average. Dickson is better than alot of people thought this year. I dont see them getting any respect from no one unless they are still around second round.

That is it right there.....

That is it right there.....

i don't have a dog in this fight, but i'd say 3rd round. dickson county has always been notorious for losing in either round 1 or 2. if you look back over history, they've only made it passed the second round one time...ever. and that was the year they won it all in either '87 or '88. a quarter century ago. they better start aiming higher if they want to be more respected around the midstate.

Edited by waveyard14

i don't have a dog in this fight, but i'd say 3rd round. dickson county has always been notorious for losing in either round 1 or 2. if you look back over history, they've only made it passed the second round one time...ever. and that was the year they won it all in either '87 or '88. a quarter century ago. they better start aiming higher if they want to be more respected around the midstate.

I am not disagreeing w/ you, but here recently they have only lost 1 or 2 games a seaon, get a fairly decent seed in the 6A play-offs, and then get hammered by a much lower seed. So imho going from hammered to a 1st round win merits at least some respect.....

I am not disagreeing w/ you, but here recently they have only lost 1 or 2 games a seaon, get a fairly decent seed in the 6A play-offs, and then get hammered by a much lower seed. So imho going from hammered to a 1st round win merits at least some respect.....

i'm not disagreeing with you either, per se. but after looking at it again, they've been to the 2nd round as recently as 2009, where they got thrashed by brentwood. all i'm saying is that if they want respect around the midstate, they need to start doing better in the playoffs period. not just beat the lowly ranked teams. again, i have no dog in the fight, as i'm a gallatin fan. my team doesn't even play in 6a, but i will believe them to be over rated until they beat someone noteworthy in the playoffs. just my opinion.

Dickson looks solid and should take this one, but jhall615, don't get too overconfident about the battle of the barrel. You guys are lined up to get a much better, healthier version of Henry County than Northeast did. Good luck this week. As bitter of rivals as we are, I've always had respect for DC, and I like to think the respect is mutual.

Edited by RedSwarm10

jhall615 I live in dickson and went to schol in henry county I have seen both teams if you don't stop Storm Hillard it will be a long night. What happened to HC at northeast they could not stop the big fullback up the middle and they lost their QB and a linbacker for the game. But dickson needs to take of business with clarksville first. I wll say one thing if dickson county is going t beat them this will be the year because they are loaded for another run next year if the team holds together.

Dickson looks solid and should take this one, but jhall615, don't get too overconfident about the battle of the barrel. You guys are lined up to get a much better, healthier version of Henry County than Northeast did. Good luck this week. As bitter of rivals as we are, I've always had respect for DC, and I like to think the respect is mutual.

Respect given to probably the largest school in this district .. But this is far from a Henry county team of the past. Not very physical. No doubt with the bye week Henry county will be loaded and ready should be a great way to finish the season.

jhall615 I live in dickson and went to schol in henry county I have seen both teams if you don't stop Storm Hillard it will be a long night. What happened to HC at northeast they could not stop the big fullback up the middle and they lost their QB and a linbacker for the game. But dickson needs to take of business with clarksville first. I wll say one thing if dickson county is going t beat them this will be the year because they are loaded for another run next year if the team holds together.

Hillard is a great athlete no doubt but to say if the only thing Dickson has to do is stop one guy kinda narrows the game plan dont you think? young runningback for HC looks to be good in the future.