Dresden @ Gleason

oatz1000

Well at least Gleason is getting a lot of attention this week!!!! Odd how many folks are praying for a Bulldog win!!! Me too but for a different reason. If it ain't raining or snowing, I"ll be there with bells on (well, maybe warm clothes anyway!)(on second thought I may bring a bell too so if you hear one, find it and you found tha' Duck!!!)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason? they have football? who would of thunk it.

Everybody on here that's ever been to a game in Dresden with the right wind knows where your handle came from. LOL But if you ever run into me remind me and I'll tell you a hog story about Gleason's football field that will have you laughing so hard you will cry!!!!

AND weather and health permitting I'm gonna be there Friday night to cheer on the Bulldogs to the upset of the season while them Lionhosers are rootin' around in the pig pen for excuses!!!! LOLpopcorneater.gifhungry.gif

Edited by duckman38201

I agree and even said that, I am really hoping against hope, cause I am needing 2 upsets to secure it, I need a Gleason win over Dresden & a McKenzie win over West Carroll. I honestly am not expecting either one.

At least I'm not hopping against hop icon_e_smile.gif

Kermit, you best hop on down to WAL MART and get you a crying towel..........I done got mine....got 2 of 'em on sale!........'cause those needs likely ain't gonna happen. At least ya'll will see the playoffs.

I really hope the lions don't lose focus of the task at hand for THIS WEEK, which is GLEASON. Please do not look ahead, or it could turn into a very disheartening upset.... I'd hate to see it. If the lions come to play like they did last week they win 35-7. If they overlook the bulldogs like they did bruceton, i'll say lions 14-7.

Just hoping the personal stuff between a few players dont get in the way of a old fashion butt kickin GO LIONS!!

Yeah, I agree. I didn't know about the off the field stuff until last night, I was starting to pull for an undefeated Lions, but I also don't agree with how stuff should be handled properly. Hoping for a good, "clean", hard-hitting game between both squads and will now be pulling for the Dogs in an upset. Good kids on both teams---1 or 2 here or there doesn't define the whole team.