Giles Co vs Summit

likearock

I say summit takes this one.. 35-21. And after the game aliens will take over the world, and when they leave gold fish will grow legs and walk the earth. Giles wins this one, but I say summit will give them a good workout. They play with heart and are darn tough. Won't give a guess on score...just depends when GC decides to pull starters and give their second team a shot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... no...not really....not much to say. My only comments are for all the Giles fans to have a safe trip up to Spring Hill and then back home, make sure to hit the concession stand often, and please pull 12, 15, 21, 22, et al once you have your 35 plus points. No need to get them hurt with some sort of freak injury in this type of game and surely your backups could use the reps. Good luck the rest of the way. Y'all appear to be primed for a 15 game season.

I appreciate your support of the team. You have been there from the get go. Its fans like you that will make Summit a success.

Giles is focused on this week. Say what you want but Summit played hard and is well coached! ph34r.png

Well.... no...not really....not much to say. My only comments are for all the Giles fans to have a safe trip up to Spring Hill and then back home, make sure to hit the concession stand often, and please pull 12, 15, 21, 22, et al once you have your 35 plus points. No need to get them hurt with some sort of freak injury in this type of game and surely your backups could use the reps. Good luck the rest of the way. Y'all appear to be primed for a 15 game season.

Thanks for the love, its good to see Summitt having some success this year. The game with Spring Hill should be warefare for you two.

I appreciate your support of the team. You have been there from the get go. Its fans like you that will make Summit a success.

Giles is focused on this week. Say what you want but Summit played hard and is well coached! ph34r.png

Thanks Wise. It shows the state how tough our district is when we have teams playing for and hopefully winning state championships. As for Summit, the boys are practicing hard and playing hard. And they have mostly competed well. They know every snap counts towards next year so there is no quit in them. There is a core of about 20 boys; a little more than half being juniors, who give their guts every Friday night. There is about an equal number of sophomores with a few juniors ready to step in when called upon. Luckily most of the freshmen are getting to be just that and not being counted on for varsity games. I'm hoping for a quick game with no injuries on either side this Friday night.

Buffalo Wild Wings there in Thompson Station is good food and fun Rock. Their visitor seating is smaller but you can sit with the Summit fans, great group of people

haha! No offense to any teams we play, but during game time I really don't like those other people that much. I don't care who were playing. I'll stand first.

haha! No offense to any teams we play, but during game time I really don't like those other people that much. I don't care who were playing. I'll stand first.

LOL. Understood. As Patroit said, the visitor seating is smaller than the home side but there is enough unless all of Pulaski shows up. Being a new school they planned well for the jump to AAA. (I do appreciate the shout out tho Patroit!) As for eating the best and most unique place is probably Jack of Hearts BBQ. Here's the address: 5075 Main St. Spring Hill 37174. It's on 31/ Columbia Pike in Spring Hill. 31 is parallel to Buckner Ln which is the road Summit HS is on. (There is also a Buckner Rd which connects 31 and Buckner Ln btw...don't confuse the two) If you travel up 31 thru the Maury Co side of Spring Hill you will see Buffalo's as well as Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel, and O'Charley's in the Target shopping center on your right. That's Jack's is dang good BBQ tho.

One thing for tomorrow night to warn you about, there is probably going to be a large number of Independence High School students walking around strutting their "power I" shirts and talking smack about Summit b/c Indy is away. Just knock em down on one of your many visits to the concession stand.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

So rock eat a rack of ribs for me, I am gonna have to sit this one out, too much running for this old man this week. Stay focused CATS, keep the eyes on the PRIZE!! GO CATS!!!

So rock eat a rack of ribs for me, I am gonna have to sit this one out, too much running for this old man this week. Stay focused CATS, keep the eyes on the PRIZE!! GO CATS!!!

I had half a rack and they were fine. Thanks SJ for the great advice.

GC took care of business on a lackluster night.......everything fell GC s way. Congrats guys, it's always a pleasure to see you play.