Giles County / Greeneville

Torch

Tyner isn't quite at the level of the schools being talked about. As I said on the EH/Hixson post, congrats on your team. They look very solid. There are quite a few teams I would enjoy seeing DC play. Win or lose. I think they would be fun games to watch and definitely be the next step in the building of the program that is coming along. Playing other great teams will help us.

I agree, the purpose of my post was to dig at the Giles and Greeneville fans. As it stands right now Greeneville is in quad 1 and Giles in Quad 2. Both might not make it out of there quad. I think the year we are in is 2012, not 2011, or 10, or 09. icon_mrgreen.gif Edited by chattacane

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Co has been AP number one all year, I think our team has earned the right to be in the conversation. We didn;t start the thread and there are more Dekalb and EH fans flappin their jaws than any on it. Those of you thinking Giles and Greeneville are gonna be a cakewalk you better buckle up cause its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Giles Co has been AP number one all year, I think our team has earned the right to be in the conversation. We didn;t start the thread and there are more Dekalb and EH fans flappin their jaws than any on it. Those of you thinking Giles and Greeneville are gonna be a cakewalk you better buckle up cause its gonna be a bumpy ride.

I don't think any Greeneville fans started it eather . Let them over look Greeneville and Giles we will open there eyes soon ENUFF ! Lol

Over look Giles? You have already said they have been number one all year. Noone is over looking them. It's funny that people say we're over looking Giles or Greeneville. If you say DeKalb the response is something like oh yeah but Giles will take care of them. If that's not over looking I don't know what is. You're guilty of it. Sure, you have state titles to back it up and until it changes that won't change either, but if you read back on posts everyone is guilty of over looking.

I don't think any Greeneville fans started it eather . Let them over look Greeneville and Giles we will open there eyes soon ENUFF ! Lol

I think torch is from Greene County. Been posting on Greeneville and County threads for quite some time now. If he is a Devil fan or a pot stirrer, I don't know.

I am the only EH flappin my jaw. Heck most folks at EH don't even know where Giles county is. Never said anything about a cake walk. you would not be putting words in our mouths would ya. We will buckle up if we make the trip over, I here its a God for saken ride over there. Edited by chattacane

I started this thread, and yes I'm a resident of Greeneville. I am not a pot stirrer bud, I just simply asked a couple of questions in relation to compare and contrast the two teams, Giles and Greeneville. If memory serves me correct, and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't I clearly stated in the original post that I wasn't trying to start anything other than getting information.

Edited by Torch

I started this thread, and yes I'm a resident of Greeneville. I am not a pot stirrer bud, I just simply asked a couple of questions in relation to compare and contrast the two teams, Giles and Greeneville. If memory serves me correct, and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't I clearly stated in the original post that I wasn't trying to start anything other than getting information.

Fair enough. I'm sorry for the accusations. Guess I'm just going based on the others that are getting their two cents in.