Top Backfield in 1A

OLD PIRATE

sp willnot be able to run on gordonsville cause there linemen will blow up sp line, they are too weak up front to be title contenders and there d is bad

I don't totally disagree with you, but I do think they are contenders. I mean the contenders consist of the top 5-6 teams. Correct? SP is a top 5-6 team, just maybe not good enough to defeat Gordonsville. As I have said before, Gordonsville has no excuse not to win it all this year.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet all of you that the Pirates will run on Gordonsville and I don't care how good you think your line is. South Pittsburg O line is pretty impressive. You do not average almost 500 yds rushing without being able to block. It does not happen no matter who you play. We can all talk about it till we are blue in the face but facts are facts.

I will bet all of you that the Pirates will run on Gordonsville and I don't care how good you think your line is. South Pittsburg O line is pretty impressive. You do not average almost 500 yds rushing without being able to block. It does not happen no matter who you play. We can all talk about it till we are blue in the face but facts are facts.

SP O line is not good....Plain and simple...That is all

LOPAO......Sorry but the OL is not that impressive, most attempt to block then turn and watch the RBs run for their lives. OP thinks they could be a force but weak compared to recent lines. The OL has to step up their game from here on out....

If you all average 500yrds rushing a game somebody is blocking,thats amazing!

Great backs make average offensive lines look great. From pee wee to High School to College to NFL...They are pretty young...It's a huge weakness this year but "should" be a positive and strength next year

Edited by TrainTracks99

Maybe they're just good enough. I didn't hear any of the gord fans step up. The same Bet applies that did for jasper. If gordonsville shuts the Pirates down then I want post again but if they don't I don't want to hear from you. Pretty simple.

Edited by MrLegit