Karns @ AC

Space3

Space did AC play on Friday? In my opinion, Karns will not be able to score enough to keep with AC. Their defense just isn't good enough to keep them in this game. You should get a win, but I don't see the Mavs getting in the playoffs.

AC should cruise. I doubt the Mavs will lose another game before November (Karns, HVA, Clinton) , so it'll be interesting to see if 5-5 gets them into the playoffs.

Space3, unfortunately..I feel like you will get your wish. Losing to Campbell Co is bad enough not to mention how O Ridge beat us down..but what I saw against Central..we are just not very good..talent or scheme wise..the talent probably limits the schemes. If I could suggest anything to the Karns coaches it would be to walk the halls between now and Christmas and get all the athletes that simply are choosing not to play to suit up next year and give it a go in the spring..that's the only quick fix.

Space did AC play on Friday? In my opinion, Karns will not be able to score enough to keep with AC. Their defense just isn't good enough to keep them in this game. You should get a win, but I don't see the Mavs getting in the playoffs.

No they were off last week... Its a toss up about the playoffs they just need to take care of the teams left on there schedule.

AC should cruise. I doubt the Mavs will lose another game before November (Karns, HVA, Clinton) , so it'll be interesting to see if 5-5 gets them into the playoffs.

It will be hard going 5-5 in are district and make it!! But we did play top teams out of the region with Grace and CAK... Its a toss up!!!

AC AD said we are in, if we win out. Didn't sound as though it would be dependent on what anyone does as well. Sounds as though Karns would have to have all the moons line up for them to win, but there's always a possibility. Hardin Valley and Clinton scare me for they have do have a few talented athletes and may just play hard for pride against AC. So, they'll have to show up as they did against Powell and OR. AC could be very dangerous to an unsuspecting top seed in that first round and really make it a respectable season.