District 14 A

volfan007

Bigster, entire story will come out in the wash but you can go to www.nwtntoday.com and read about it under messenger sports. Honestly don't believe the entire issue should be discussed here in a message board but briefly Trenton and LC took ALL the proper steps based on the information provided to them when they enrolled the student in their respective schools. TSSAA told each school as much. problem is later it was discovered that some misinformation had been provided to BOTH schools and and after investigating the situation each school self-reported. There was no recruiting or intent to break the rules by either school just ended up being an unfortunate situation. Time to move on and focus on Bradford Friday.

Didnt even see your post Wardawg until now.Just read it in the Jackson Sun.But right.Move on,and just play ball.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bigster how did the game go tonight. I'm out of town on business

Bradford thrashed LC.Lake Co left Zay Coleman at home tonight with the flu because I was told the best they could do was 7th place and hopefully have him well for UC.But Bradford hit some very good shots outside but had at least 15 layups as the motion offense caught LC napping time after time and Bradford hit layup after layup.Lake Co was just totally outplayed.Have a couple football players that seem to at least one is very athletic and the other a project,but a senior and not going to help much.Was getting lost on defense.If he were a sophomore or junior,may could see things later.But knew LC would be down this year from last two years.And had 1 starter off the team to grades about a month ago and now the ineligible player and maybe the mindset and then Coleman ,the little jet not making the trip.LC jst looked awful.Thouroughly outplayed tonight.Going to check on UC-Greenfield.If UC wins.looks like LC will travel to Humboldt.If Greenfield won,will go to greenfield in the tournaments.Congrats on the win.Bradford has an improved squad this year

By the way.I left with just under 3 minutes left to get home early and because no way for a comeback.Bradford was winning about 69-44

Edited by mrbigster

Greenfield played UC last night without our starting point guard, Hunter Crouse. He sprained his ankle against Humboldt....the refs are letting the game get waaaay too rough in the past few weeks....not calling obvious fouls....not sure what's up with that. But, If Hunter Crouse had been healthy, the score would've been different. He's a huge part of what makes our team tick.

The Jackets have been in a little slump here lately, and have fallen to 15-7 overall....but, our starting center went down with a sprained ankle, and was out for some games, and then, Crouse went out....hopefully, we'll be healthy and playing our A game by the time the district tourney starts.

This district tourney is going to be a good one. Teams have come a long way since the first of the year.Chipper the boys r playing some good ball as of late. They have to stay hungry and ready for every night out,to many players for someone not suppose to be very good this year due to youth on the team. Good luck uc!!!!!

Man I gotta give Coach Sisco mad props on carring his team to a 1 seed in the district with 3 Sophmores and a junior and 1 senior in the starting line up..No doubt he is coach of the year.Greenfields coach did a great job as well but not enough..Crouse would had made a diffrence but not on the outcome of the game because Uc had Stockdale in early foul trouble on some tick tack fouls..The charge foul took the cake man..That was just plum pitiful! The Robinson kid knew he was going to get used and abused that's why he flopped..But on a good note congrats to Deberry an his carrer high 27 points last night..He played well!..Greenfield had no answers for him.