Warren Co at White Co

mjuhb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAS REALLY SURPRISED BY THE FINAL SCORE, IT SEEMS LIKE WC HAD A TON TO PLAY FOR AND COMING OFF A CONVINCING WIN OVER COFFEE COUNTY THAT THEY HAD CAUGHT A SENSE OF MOMENTUM TO GET BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS. DID WC GET SOME KEY PLAYERS HURT BEFORE OR DURING THE GAME THAT WOULD PREVENT THEM FROM PUTTING UP MORE THAN 6 POINTS I BELIEVE?

I do believe it's time for Johnson to go, but not Tommy. From several conversations I've had with players it's time for 3 coaches to go C. Johnson, Holiday and Lee. Several have told me if those 3 were back next year they would not play along with several of the 8th graders coming up from the middle school. All 3 of those want to be head coach and tell the boys to do the exact opposite of what Tommy tells them to do and Lee uses whatever power he thinks he has as a school board member and president of the booster club to undermine the head coach. New coach but good ole WC politics screwing things up as always.

I am not that disappointed that the Pioneers, didn't make their way into the playoffs. point being, they DO NOT deserve a playoff spot, nor does any 2 or 3 win team in the state deserve one. I have no problem, for a much more worthier team, from another district fill that spot. How about winning 7 or 8 games a year at the least, which shouldn't be that hard, in the WORSE district in the state. This year, our district, should have ZERO teams in the playoffs.

Well for starters, peanut 931 is an idiot!! My son is on the team(senior), he enjoys playing. None of those want to be head coach at WARREN CO.. Lee is giving his own time to help out the head coach, who ask for it. He has nothing to gain by this because his son has knee problems and won't play all season. Why don't peanut931 quit crying and try to help the team!! And as far as kids saying they won't play next year, well we don't need them anyway.