Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said earlier, a loss will prolly bring more focus! I have to say I would like to see y'all lose again so if we take care of business we can host it all! But y'all should be able roll thru quad 4. Good luck to the Lions!

We wont roll, it will be easy but treaton should be a test and we will see adamsville in the semis

TRENTON

I've seen Dresden late in the season and Trenton a few weeks ago..these 2 teams are miles apart in the calibre of play. If the games go as they should go in the next couple of weeks or so, Adamsville needs to pull for Dresden to win. Trenton is an upcoming multi-dimensional powerhouse...I wouldn't be surprised to see them represent the West when it is all said and done this year.

I was sort of surprised at the degree of domination of the "Stamgs last night but figured they wouild win without a lot of trouble. Moving into the playoffs for Dresden, I concur that Trenton will be a VERY formidable opponent. As this season has wound down, the validity of an unknowing media and the local hype is much expoised for what it is and no longer of any matter. Now, the cream will really rise to the top!!

For now, good luck to the 'Stangs, West Carroll, Gleason, Dresden, etc. But all need to stop reading the newspapers now and start reading your playbooks more. You can read what the media says after the playoffs!

Edited by duckman38201

Glad u picked against us butch boy...should of come an had some fish it was good

LOL...I Should Have...And Thanks For The invitation....But At My Age These Cool Nights Are Better Spent Indoors...It's Warm In The Gym!..But I'm Coming To The lake County game...Haven't Seen Bigster This Year... Edited by Butchie

I've seen Dresden late in the season and Trenton a few weeks ago..these 2 teams are miles apart in the calibre of play. If the games go as they should go in the next couple of weeks or so, Adamsville needs to pull for Dresden to win. Trenton is an upcoming multi-dimensional powerhouse...I wouldn't be surprised to see them represent the West when it is all said and done this year.

Trenton will be a test we will win in a close game, we will turn it on in the playoffs like last year!!.This latest lost will motivate us even more!

Dresden Coaches over Coached for the Huntingdon game. Had the players running around looking lost. Why have the players hurry to the line and stand there for 20 sec. then run a play for 2 yards. Plus the confusing mess of running different QB's. Different game plan than what Dresden did all during the season. Stay with one QB and go with what you have during the season.

Edited by tricklician

Dresden Coaches over Coached for the Huntingdon game. Had the players running around looking lost. Why have the players hurry to the line and stand there for 20 sec. then run a play for 2 yards. Plus the confusing mess of running different QB's. Different game plan than what Dresden did all during the season. Stay with one QB and go with what you have during the season.

umm yalls d and our number