#1 GILES vs LEWIS

aintskeered

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Bates was probably the main supporter of Bobcat Football.He does a lot behind the scenes for the program but didnt always get recognition for it.Hold your head up 21 he'll always be watching over you.

Tim was Bobcat supporter through thick & Thin.. Helped restarty booster program that is now one of tops in the state .. He will be missed in community, but most of all by his friends & family that Tim held so dearly .. May God bless and comfort the Bates family icon_cry.gif

Since I dont have a child on the team I was not as close to Mr. Bates as some of the other posters. Just puts everything in perspective. Visitation tonight and funeral tomorrow, but dont be fooled into thinking that this will not pull this team even closer. Big part of the BOBCAT FAMILY was lost and time will help with the pain, but we will never forget all the things that Mr. Bates and his family have done for the Bobcat football program. Thanks! GO CATS!!!

This page went from a lot of cutting up and joking to terribly somber awfully quick. Hope you guys over in GC are doing alright

Tim was a great guy, he praised and thought the world of all the players and was super close to many. WOMG was right when he said it is a deep hurt, it is for the Bobcat Nation. The funeral is tomorrow and I can promise you a couple of things, First off, Friday night the cats will play greatly inspired ball in honor of Tim. And tomorrow after the funeral......on here......it's back on!

Tim was a great guy, he praised and thought the world of all the players and was super close to many. WOMG was right when he said it is a deep hurt, it is for the Bobcat Nation. The funeral is tomorrow and I can promise you a couple of things, First off, Friday night the cats will play greatly inspired ball in honor of Tim. And tomorrow after the funeral......on here......it's back on!

I would expect nothing less. I'll hold ya to it.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone to have to play Giles Co friday night. All the conditions are in place and the "perfect storm" is brewing.

If I were in the LC huddle and the play was called for me to run to 21's side, I believe I would just say screw the blocking and take it up the middle and hope for the best. If by some twist of fate you get by him, brace yourself because I guarantee you 82 and 49 have got his back along witht the rest of the D. On O, if you play that 2 deep zone again, just expect 22 to run flat azz over some people.