Watertown @ TC...on the creekbank

slimshady

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is for biggest theres not any thugs on tha team stop hateing u must for from one of those town that never could beat us wen if u did play. yes this is a down yr but you can bet your life on it we will be back.

Come on now, lets not go over board by saying Hartsville dont have any thugs on the team. They'll get you for reporting false accusations on here!

TC is going to finish 7-3. For the kind of year they have had, they should count themselves lucky.

H2O is going to finish 6-4. For the kind of year they have had, they should count themselves lucky.

Wrong...TC will at least win a first round playoff game against Cascade or MaryAnn...probably get to face BB in 2nd round...i'll say it again 8-4 at worst.

Edited by slimshady

Ole slim your a homer get over it tc suxs so does watertown big bad tc is middle of pack team now so beat your chest if you win 3rd place lmao you can look up at gville an fcs an rem wat to old days was fcs has been out recruiting you for a few years now

By the end of the season we will be top ten again.

Worst TC team I've seen. Not sure if Watertown has the heart to pull this one out. Though had they not had to run though the Gauntlet of FC and Gordonsville, they might have enough confidence. Their offense is good enough to out score TC but no defense. The Creek bank advantage is the fans, not the field. From what I've seen the TC fans aren't supporting their team very well though. It might not be the advantage it usually is.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

Worst TC team I've see. Not sure if Watertown has the heart to pull this one out. Though had they not had to run though the Gauntlet of FC and Gordonsville, they might have enough confidence. Their offense is good enough to out score TC but no defense. The Creek bank advantage is the fans, not the field. From what I've seen the TC fans aren't supporting their team very well though. It might not be the advantage it usually is.

Good to know our worst team was able to hang with one of yalls best for 3 quarters. Maybe we will get better by the time playoffs roll around. roflolk.gif

Good to know our worst team was able to hang with one of yalls best for 3 quarters. Maybe we will get better by the time playoffs roll around. roflolk.gif

Let's not get too huffy here Slim. I still think TC can pull this out. I'm just stating what I've witnessed personally this year compared with 40+ years of other TC teams. Watertown is only a shadow of what they were in the 70's and 80's. But this is their BEST team in a very long time.