SMITH COUNTY AT WHITE HOUSE

scooter

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure would hate to think a county with ..what?? ...5 5/6 A --2 3/4A teams would less more talent than a county with less than 1000 kids in 2 schools...3A and 1A.

I think SC has championships as many as Whinemoreland and been closer to getting 1 than Whineytown. Be more like lil brother?? Well...that sounds like lil brother talk to me. G-ville tried scheduling a game before playing SC (Cheatham Co) didn't work too well then either. Hey...if were to ask white House -Beech-Gallitan-Station Camp-Hendersonville - Portland folks ....think they would know ....or even admit Westmoreland is IN Sumner County??roflol.gif

I dont think youve been closer to winning than Westmoreland. We've been to the semifinals 2 times since 77. Quaterfinals 4 times. One of the years we made the quarterfinals we beat the eventual state champions during the regular season that same year 95 (goodpasture). I dont think SC can ever say they actually beat the state champs in the same year they won the class they played in. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Well Tmite, since you brought it up. Imagine Sumner Co. High school. Jalen Hurd would be the feature back. Not too shabby there right? Smith Co Highschool has NO state championships but little brother has 1 and maybe 2 after this year. Looks like ya'll need to be more like little brother over there come playoff time when it counts. What do you think. One might even say it must be hard being a big brother with a little brother who seems to show you up in crunch time. I bet ya'll like getting little ole G'ville in the first game they play ever year. You even make sure to get a practice game in to make sure they dont embarrass big brother. To me your post just proves how much more talent Sumner Co has than Smith Co. Look at all the state championship teams you mentioned up there. All from 1 county.

Hey Lickus - Since you are assistant cheerleader coach, do you wear your little red tites with a white W on the butt? Oh how cuterolleyes.gif Don't deny you don't coach the cheerleaders as you said last Friday you would have gone to WH to see SC play but your wife had the cheerleaders at your house,she is head coach, and you felt you needed to stay home and help her. Let's hear the excuses now. By the way, Westie should win Friday night and I hope your cheerleaders take to your coaching and do great!!

Hey Lickus - Since you are assistant cheerleader coach, do you wear your little red tites with a white W on the butt? Oh how cuterolleyes.gif Don't deny you don't coach the cheerleaders as you said last Friday you would have gone to WH to see SC play but your wife had the cheerleaders at your house,she is head coach, and you felt you needed to stay home and help her. Let's hear the excuses now. By the way, Westie should win Friday night and I hope your cheerleaders take to your coaching and do great!!

That was about the dumbest post you came out with yet. Now I know why you call your self scooter. For a while I thought you were imallin with a different screen name but I wont accuse him of being that dumb. I think you told me your not married in an earlier post so maybe I should excuse you for feeling your wife should be at home building a bonfire by herself, but all us married men realize it might not be the best of ideas. I should have expected though from someone who is visualizing another man in little red tites with a W on the butt. You also said you thought that would be cute. I better watch you SC boys. You said it, I didnt!!! Edited by Mr. Postman1

I'll tell ya what I told someone after the game...when you are up 14 in the second half you should win. But yes, it was that bad. Three crucial ball spots, a phantom horse collar, and a measurement that was 4 yards short but still called for with time not running off the clock (15 second discussion) inside 10 seconds left before signaling the stoppage for measurement. Those are the blatant ones. White House's 1 penalty, an encroachment on a PAT. bored.gif I don't whine, I call them like I see them, ask Coach Martin.

King, you haven't got any room to cry. Last year, they were very good for ya'll in Livingston. Maybe they felt so bad about that screwing they gave the Devils that they made it up this year. hahaha. Maybe we can meet in Cookeville and have a rematch ????

That was about the dumbest post you came out with yet. Now I know why you call your self scooter. For a while I thought you were imallin with a different screen name but I wont accuse him of being that dumb. I think you told me your not married in an earlier post so maybe I should excuse you for feeling your wife should be at home building a bonfire by herself, but all us married men realize it might not be the best of ideas. I should have expected though from someone who is visualizing another man in little red tites with a W on the butt. You also said you thought that would be cute. I better watch you SC boys. You said it, I didnt!!!

Now - now Lickus. Let's not get your little red tites in a wadicon_rolleyes.gif Tacky - tacky - tacky.