Preseason 9AA Predictions

Cleggy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier only lost by about 4 to Sycamore last Friday, but should've won IMO. If you omit a couple bad coaching decisions and a few unforced turnovers, you have a different outcome. We'll see what happens at home tonight versus a Macon Co team coming off a terrific win vs Goodpasture.

Greenbrier only lost by about 4 to Sycamore last Friday, but should've won IMO. If you omit a couple bad coaching decisions and a few unforced turnovers, you have a different outcome. We'll see what happens at home tonight versus a Macon Co team coming off a terrific win vs Goodpasture.

Good Luck tonight against MC. Is Brown getting closer to returning from the knee injury? His loss is really hurting the Bobcats right now.

Macon beating Goodpasture was an upset. Good for the Tigers. Goodpasture is still the favorite although I would say Sycamore is coming along.

Gosh, wouldn't it be something if the "favorites" lose again tonight? At home? Key for the Devils will be containing Lynn and getting off to a good start. Good Luck Devils.

He won't be back for any of the season Pitchfork. That's what I'M hearing anyway. I'm hoping the guys get it together without him: they've been close with no cigar yet, they just need a little tweak and some communication.

Good Luck tonight against MC. Is Brown getting closer to returning from the knee injury? His loss is really hurting the Bobcats right now.

Goodpasture is the best team in this district. The others are playing for 2nd. Sycamore, Greenbrier, White House, and Westmoreland will play you tough and give great effort but they just don't have the horses this year that they've had in years past. Good luck to everyone!

opps.did we forget about macon?they have beat goodpasture and greenbrier.

heard this same tune last year.not crow'n and not saying they wont get beat by anybody in the district but macon's boys and girls team's are solid again this year.

I look forward to checking them out next week. I thought they would have 1 or 2 really good players back, but didn't see anything dangerous beyond that.

I look forward to checking them out next week. I thought they would have 1 or 2 really good players back, but didn't see anything dangerous beyond that.

your about on track.but like i said alot of solid players and alot of good depth on the bench.and goodpasture is good and that was a great game to watch the other night.

your about on track.but like i said alot of solid players and alot of good depth on the bench.and goodpasture is good and that was a great game to watch the other night.

Greenbrier was fair at best vs Macon Tues night. Allen getting better every game, and Birch (sp?) was solid too. How will we do vs White House tonight? You gonna be in the house Pitchy? I say it's a toss-up!