Preseason 9AA Predictions

Cleggy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You caught me capn! Guilty of letting my allegiance to my team cloud my judgement!! But I'm still hoping we can pull some late February magic with an upset or 2 in the district like last years mediocre team.

Oh, and at the risk of sounding like a Vanderbilt fan, I'll go ahead and say I'm looking forward to next year. If our big freshie hangs around, he'll wind up being more of an impact player than ANY other in the district.

#hopespringseternal

You caught me capn! Guilty of letting my allegiance to my team cloud my judgement!! But I'm still hoping we can pull some late February magic with an upset or 2 in the district like last years mediocre team.

Oh, and at the risk of sounding like a Vanderbilt fan, I'll go ahead and say I'm looking forward to next year. If our big freshie hangs around, he'll wind up being more of an impact player than ANY other in the district.

#hopespringseternal

Hopefuly CPA or volleyball doesn't steal him like all your other best players over the past few years. If greenbrier still had them different tunes would have been sung last year and this year IMO

Hopefuly CPA or volleyball doesn't steal him like all your other best players over the past few years. If greenbrier still had them different tunes would have been sung last year and this year IMO

I heard Drew Mattox was spotted at the Sonic in Greenbrier last week. hahaha

1st goodpasture - 2nd macon - 3rd sycamore or greenbrier. 4th. sycamore or green brier. 5th w.h.- 6th wetmoreland. this is the way it will go down unless sycamore or greenbrier beats goodpasture,both these teams still have to play them and i doubt either team beats them but i have seen stranger things happen.

I'm hoping for an end-of-season sweep this week with GB beating WHH, Westmoreland, and Goodpasture (fingers crossed), but even though they're playing good ball as of late they're still YOUNG (translation: unpredictable). Lets see what happens!