Preseason 9AA Predictions

Cleggy

I'm hoping for an end-of-season sweep this week with GB beating WHH, Westmoreland, and Goodpasture (fingers crossed), but even though they're playing good ball as of late they're still YOUNG (translation: unpredictable). Lets see what happens!

Goob, i'll say that GB loses to Heritage and Goodpasture. They could pull out the win vs. Westmoreland. Heritage will probably have the transfer Ryan Sizemore from White House on board and eligible. The former All-District and All-Sumner County forward will provide a big boost off the bench for the Patriots. Goodpasture is just too much for the Bobcats to handle with multiple scoring options and a significant press defense. Westmoreland seems to be the more reasonable option for a win. At any rate, I would venture to say that GB wins at least one game in the District tourny and will advance on to the Regions. Where CPA is waiting..............

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goob, i'll say that GB loses to Heritage and Goodpasture. They could pull out the win vs. Westmoreland. Heritage will probably have the transfer Ryan Sizemore from White House on board and eligible. The former All-District and All-Sumner County forward will provide a big boost off the bench for the Patriots. Goodpasture is just too much for the Bobcats to handle with multiple scoring options and a significant press defense. Westmoreland seems to be the more reasonable option for a win. At any rate, I would venture to say that GB wins at least one game in the District tourny and will advance on to the Regions. Where CPA is waiting..............

Pitchy, I HATE it when you throw the big truth bomb into my little utopian Greenbrier wins everything world!! But you're right--we just have the two guys. Sizemore hasn't played like himself this season; any background on that? Was it a coaching thing?

Pitchy, I HATE it when you throw the big truth bomb into my little utopian Greenbrier wins everything world!! But you're right--we just have the two guys. Sizemore hasn't played like himself this season; any background on that? Was it a coaching thing?

Edited by pitchfork1

Goob i think yal will have a chance to beat heritage....Yes they have a good record, but lets just be honest they havent played much competition their district could be the worst in the state considering that 2 of their losses were to district leader nashville christian.. Who white house beat by nearly 30 in PJPII christmas tournament this year.... so don't get too discouraged from your GB utopia

Goob i think yal will have a chance to beat heritage....

WHH has beat two 9AA teams this year by 11 & 23. Should be a good game with Greenbrier either team can win. If WHH does win they will match White House District win total. I cheer for White House when they don't play WHH, why the hate on WHH I wonder.

Greenbrier has a chance to be a "high seed" in this district and they lost to Montgomery Central a few weeks ago (MC hasn't won a district game in 11-AA). It's going to be a blood bath when 9-AA meets 10-AA at the region tourney in 2 weeks.

Sure looks that way. Only team that will compete is Goodpasture. They should draw Pearl Cohn-Stratford winner - a game I think they can win. The other teams in 9-AA are likely to get hammered.

WHH has beat two 9AA teams this year by 11 & 23. Should be a good game with Greenbrier either team can win. If WHH does win they will match White House District win total. I cheer for White House when they don't play WHH, why the hate on WHH I wonder.

Not comparing white house to WHH just stating the truth on who I think GB can beat and who they can't. ....No hate just truth.....Think that was seen again last night with WHH losing to Arron Academy.... And I know each game is its own entity, and all about matchups, but heritage has lost to Nashville Christian twice now and White House (who we all know is down very much this year, no size, bad attitudes, all THINK they can shoot beat Nashville Christian quite handily so not real sure why two 9AA wins is or would be impressive unless you beat Goodpasture... lol And how ANY 10A win would be impressive in the grand scheme of teams in Middle Tennessee....Once again not taking shots or jabbing just speaking the truth really....