INDY vs SIEGEL

notredame66

Indy, this is your quiz before the test (playoffs)

Going to be very interesting to see what Indy can do ......

Congrats to Indy for a great season to date...

Again a much better record then , I , fellow Wilco fans, and experts predicted.....

I am not a Dyson supporter but hats off to him, he gets it done.....

And Stars if you make it to the big dance this year please shut them darn Maryville people up !

SHS 38

INDY 13

Edited by notredame66

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy, this is your quiz before the test (playoffs)

Going to be very interesting to see what Indy can do ......

Congrats to Indy for a great season to date...

Again a much better record then , I , fellow Wilco fans, and experts predicted.....

I am not a Dyson supporter but hats off to him, he gets it done.....

And Stars if you make it to the big dance this year please shut them darn Maryville people up !

SHS 38

INDY 13

Put on your running shoes cause Siegal never slows down. Unless something drastically changes Siegal and Marevul would meet at Siegal in the semi-finals. If mykidsdad kid's not playing mykidsdad will be there.popcorneater.gif

Put on your running shoes cause Siegal never slows down. Unless something drastically changes Siegal and Marevul would meet at Siegal in the semi-finals. If mykidsdad kid's not playing mykidsdad will be there.popcorneater.gif

Am looking to see how much Indy has or has not improved since the early season loses to Blackman and BHS

Good call Hogan- I would like to see Indy out up a fight- seems when they face good teams in the Dyson regime they roll over .....

If it gets out of hand, don't feel too bad. It's gotton out of a lotta hands this year.... They are that good, and really fun to watch. Unless your kids on the other team, then it's not soo fun.popcorneater.gif

If it gets out of hand, don't feel too bad. It's gotton out of a lotta hands this year.... They are that good, and really fun to watch. Unless your kids on the other team, then it's not soo fun.popcorneater.gif

If not going game watch my old school #5 in Illinois 7-1 play another 7-1 team for district title

My old school out 42 pts game up as fast Oregon ....

http://www.highschoolcube.com/event/schaumburg-palatine-high-school-football-301291