Preseason picks for Class A?

coachrus

Collinwood is a decent team, but by no means are they a "preseason pick for Class A"... Come on buddy... They have enough talent in a aweful area to make it to the state tourney this year, but TCA or Westwood would run through them. There is room for discussion on this topic, but if you know anything about Class A ball you would have to agree with me...

Collinwood is a decent team, but by no means are they a "preseason pick for Class A"... Come on buddy... They have enough talent in a aweful area to make it to the state tourney this year, but TCA or Westwood would run through them. There is room for discussion on this topic, but if you know anything about Class A ball you would have to agree with me...

How come those West Tennessee teams didnt win it last year? Defense?

How come those West Tennessee teams didnt win it last year? Defense?

That's true... and the 2011-2012 FCS team is not the 2012-2013 Collinwood team... This year's Collinwood team would not even beat this year's FCS team (not saying that they are bad, but they will not have what they did last year) let alone be compared to last year's title team...?

Last year's state tournament was a somewhat of a shocker... FCS won the gold ball and they were the best team during those three days.

That being said, each round was only one game... I personally believe that BTW or Lake Co. would have won the state tournament if you had a 3 game series...

Very similar to Southwind being the best AAA team last year, but they did not win the gold ball...