5A Playoffs after week 9

mjuhb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the way you have Quad 4 is exactly how it will be!

1) J NS

2) Ridgeway

3) Craigmont

4) Hamilton

5) C NE

6) Henry Co

7) Hardin Co

8) Munford

I believe that, according to district tie-breaker rules, Henry Co is D10 RU rather than C NE as HC had more wins. (BTW, there is a 3-way tie for District winner in D10). Also, are the no.1 and no.2 qualifiers from each district automatically given the higher seeds? Or is each division seeded by the TSSAA playoff standings (top to bottom)?

Edited by twillie

I believe that, according to district tie-breaker rules, Henry Co is D10 RU rather than C NE as HC had more wins. (BTW, there is a 3-way tie for District winner in D10). Also, are the no.1 and no.2 qualifiers from each district automatically given the higher seeds? Or is each division seeded by the TSSAA playoff standings (top to bottom)?

The only way Henry co can finish 2nd is if northwest beats northeast

The only way Henry co can finish 2nd is if northwest beats northeast

Again, the TSSAA Handbook district tie-break procedures starts with "1. The team with the greatest number of victories." Therefore (baring any upsets tonight), Henry Co. at 8-2 will finish ahead of NE (7-3). I realize NE beat HC but, then again, HC beat Dickson (at 9-1, the district champ?).

Again, the TSSAA Handbook district tie-break procedures starts with "1. The team with the greatest number of victories." Therefore (baring any upsets tonight), Henry Co. at 8-2 will finish ahead of NE (7-3). I realize NE beat HC but, then again, HC beat Dickson (at 9-1, the district champ?).

Go read the playoff scenario's on the TSSAA website