McKenzie Rebs at West Carroll War Eagles

@38320

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Comer can find someone else to help dress the players.

Perhaps you should worry about getting your 'lil pony's neck out ot the jaws of the Lion rather than how our team gets dressed out. Possibly you would enjoy helping get our players suited up????? V&T1 doesn't have time for that anyway with his radio commitments and when he's not doing that he's still trying to tell me how the single wing works.

In a pride of lions the lioness does the hunting. Be afraid, very aftaid of the Lioness.

Thanks for the info Duckman. I figured it was in the 90s but I didn't know how far back. I've been back keeping up with local high school football since 98 and I can't remember WC beating McKenzie. West Carroll would have still been over at the old field back then before the new high school was built. Was Comer already at McKenzie by then or was he still at Riverside?

Thanks for the info Duckman. I figured it was in the 90s but I didn't know how far back. I've been back keeping up with local high school football since 98 and I can't remember WC beating McKenzie. West Carroll would have still been over at the old field back then before the new high school was built. Was Comer already at McKenzie by then or was he still at Riverside?

The game they won was in McKenzie even though they were still playing on the old field there. It must have been either in '96 or '97 then. It's a really interesting story as to how that happened but no way will I tell it on here. If you ever run into me in person, remind me and I'll tell it to you.

Comer may have been an assistant coach at that time but maybe a year or two before he came here. Randy Thomas was the head coach at the time WC beat us.

Edited by duckman38201

The game they won was in McKenzie even though they were still playing on the old field there. It must have been either in '96 or '97 then. It's a really interesting story as to how that happened but no way will I tell it on here. If you ever run into me in person, remind me and I'll tell it to you.

Comer may have been an assistant coach at that time but maybe a year or two before he came here. Randy Thomas was the head coach at the time WC beat us.

Well maybe they will make sure it dont history dont repeat itself this year. West Carroll is a good team though so I dont see it happening. McKenzie might wanna make a last impression as it is the seniors last night. Next years McKenzie team will be better I am sure

It wasn't 97. I know 100% for sure. It had to be 96.

I would like to see McKenzie win their last game for the senior's sake. Terrible, terrible year! Worse year Comer has ever had in his career. Hopefully these guys will make a good push to the end. Will we have an upset? It's possibly but you never know.

I'm Ready For Season To End...Sell The Helmet And Move On...Jeez...Painful To Watch...

Its a no brainer in this one.If WC does what they've been doing they will win convincingly. The only way the War Eagles lose is to have a complete melt down and not show up at all. The Rebs finish this season with a loss and move on to B-ball.

Edited by BigSwo