The Tornadoes Storm into The Vikings House. (UC vs Humboldt)

BigSwo

You Don't Have To Storm In...There's Plenty Of Seats...Seeing How Your Wide Load Doesn't Attend! Dang T.V. Hoser!

You are just trying to start a fight Ya modorhoser. I wil be der. Count on it. Unless something more important comes up. Like a medical issue with my family or something. Buzz off Buttcheeks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am SWO! Don't call down the THUNDER! You won't like it! We welcome you and as many people as you want to bring to Humboldt. We like it when you come. We also like it when we beat you. We don't FEAR THE VEER in Humboldt. We RESPECT your coaches and players. That Hyde is one of the best we have ever seen, but we got a few good players ourselves. I heard all last week how LC was going to whip us. DID NOT HAPPEN!! Talk all you want and say you are going to win!! WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! Go Vikings!!! Twist those Tornadoes!!! B R I N G I T!!

Here I am SWO! Don't call down the THUNDER! You won't like it! We welcome you and as many people as you want to bring to Humboldt. We like it when you come. We also like it when we beat you. We don't FEAR THE VEER in Humboldt. We RESPECT your coaches and players. That Hyde is one of the best we have ever seen, but we got a few good players ourselves. I heard all last week how LC was going to whip us. DID NOT HAPPEN!! Talk all you want and say you are going to win!! WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! Go Vikings!!! Twist those Tornadoes!!! B R I N G I T!!

BigSwo Is Hyde back at 100%? What is UC's chances now for making it to the big show?Are you guys healthy again?

McLilly is injured with a groin problem. The doctor told the coaching staff in the 3rd quarter that if they could go without him to do so. McLilly made the head coach put him back in and he ran for another TD and almost scored on another 75 yard run (set up the TD). Don't know if he will be able to go.

How does a high school football player MAKE the head coach put him in the game?

BigSwo Is Hyde back at 100%? What is UC's chances now for making it to the big show?Are you guys healthy again?

Yes Hyde is back to 100%. As far as making the big show....I say we must improve in alot of areas before we can consider that. I think we can do it but it will take some work. We have good depth which we proved against LC when we had our entire starting backfield out because of injury. We also had 4 defensive starters out that game because those 3 in the backfield play both ways with another inside linebacker injured as well. Getting these guys back is a big plus here just before the real season begins.

Its about time. As far as calling down the THUNDER......What do think happens when a Tornadoe blows in? Now you've got an entire line of hostile Tornadoes building up to blow into the Viking's house at 7:30 Friday night. We like it when folks Dont Fear the Veer. It makes it easler. I actually didnt say LC would win i said I was routing for them. There is a differance. I route for the Vols but they cant beat anybody. I wouldnt pick them to beat any ranked team in the country. We will control the clock and limit that athelete packed offense's touches. Now if we turn the ball over and commit stupid penalties we lose plain and simple. If we play to our abilities and do the things that we do WE WILL WIN.

Its about time. As far as calling down the THUNDER......What do think happens when a Tornadoe blows in? Now you've got an entire line of hostile Tornadoes building up to blow into the Viking's house at 7:30 Friday night. We like it when folks Dont Fear the Veer. It makes it easler. I actually didnt say LC would win i said I was routing for them. There is a differance. I route for the Vols but they cant beat anybody. I wouldnt pick them to beat any ranked team in the country. We will control the clock and limit that athelete packed offense's touches. Now if we turn the ball over and commit stupid penalties we lose plain and simple. If we play to our abilities and do the things that we do WE WILL WIN.

Yeah Right....