The Tornadoes Storm into The Vikings House. (UC vs Humboldt)

BigSwo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swo I have to say you have given all the UC threads very creative and clever names. Thumbs up my friend

Thanks Scouter. I appreciate the sentiment. Now Ole Buttcheeks is mad because his beloved Rebels are sucking eggs this year and last year too for that matter so he must troll other threads to have something to talk about. He is constantly suggesting homosexual insights to my creative responses to his moronic comment towards me. I'll just put it this way....He sounds like a squeeky wheel that wants to be oiled. Im not his WD40 if you know what I mean. Maybe he should try his buddies. Think about the names......mrbigster... and the best... duckman Need I say more?

Alright guys! Its Game Day. Time to strap it up and Hit Somebody. Im trying to make it tonight. Still not sure. Ive got 2 young boys at home who want to go deer hunting in the morning and I still have preparations to make. Gonna try to get em done so I can get down to Humboldt and support our boys.

Thanks Scouter. I appreciate the sentiment. Now Ole Buttcheeks is mad because his beloved Rebels are sucking eggs this year and last year too for that matter so he must troll other threads to have something to talk about. He is constantly suggesting homosexual insights to my creative responses to his moronic comment towards me. I'll just put it this way....He sounds like a squeeky wheel that wants to be oiled. Im not his WD40 if you know what I mean. Maybe he should try his buddies. Think about the names......mrbigster... and the best... duckman Need I say more?

Doesn't exactly sound like a squeeky wheel..... more like this!!!!

car_on_blocks.jpg

I would like to meet up and shake hands with you. As Friday approaches I will know more about my plans and will give you a more concrete answer. We can set a place to meet up.

Since you will not be attending tonight's game...we will set the place to meet up to be 10 o clock Sunday morning

Edited by wtspfan

Congrats to my Tornadoes on a complete game on both sides of the ball. The best defense we have played all year. We gave the Vikings a cheap TD on that bad snap on the punt or the game would have been much worse. To hold a team with the explosiveness that Humboldt has to 118 yards is nothing short of awesome. Fantastic way to end the regular season and great momentum going into the real season now. Looking forward to see how deep we can go. Now it's win or go home. Go Tornadoes.

Edited by BigSwo