DeKalb County at Livingston Academy

King21

This is by far the game of the week in the state of Tennessee and quiet possibly to date, the game of the year. DeKalb brings in that great offense to play what many think is a great offense in Livingston. Can't wait to watch this one as it should be a classic game many are talking about years down the road. Thoughts?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY we can talk about this game without having another game to play before it gets here. As of now still no injuries to speak of from the DeKalb side. Do you know of any injuries that LA might have Friday, King? As you said I definitely expect the offenses to be good, but the little things will decide this game. Who doesn't miss tackles, if they get to someone in the backfield who actually wraps up, who doesn't fumble, play recognition, and most importantly I think for us would be... If there is a pass put on the money you have to catch it. So many times this year, even though they haven't hurt us because of so many other catches, we have just missed passes that would be big td's. I'd expect LA to make us pay for that. A big part in this game will be special teams as well. I don't know about LA, but DC has Molander and Milan back there and they return alot of td's. Can't wait to make the trip up to Livingston Friday. I expect the stands to be full of both teams fans and be a great atmosphere.

Tiger, only injury I know of is Cory Hamilton. Livingston rested all of their feature players except the five solid linemen and Hayes last night, mostly, in my opinion, so Hayes could set the career rushing record at Livingston Academy. Congratulations to Creed on that, as he has passed some pretty great runners including what many people think is the best player to play at Livingston Academy...Wilson Cates.

I've been keeping up with DeKalb and I think this is their big night out party, and will introduce them as a permanant fixture in the state playoff picture. They've been creepy creepin' up on Smith Co. and LA for are few years now................they have arrived. I don't see anyone beating DC until deep into the playoffs, maybe not even then. Go Tiger High!

Edited by @38320