Polk@Meigs

Polk04

Old Pirate says the Wildcats will get two weeks of orange and black with this feud most likely going to the visitors. Dad burnit, you Meigs folkes should be happy you don't have to travel to Benton anyhow with them Speed trap fellers patroling that new 4 lane like Bonnie & Clyde were coming to town. Sure nuff a fine road but that super slow speed limit fools a feller. Leastways any of you fellers traveling thru Benton best watch out foe sure drive likes you were in a funeral else you will get to pay for some of that new 4 lane!

This has blow out written all over it, but I've been around this rivalry for several years. Meigs has nothing to lose - senior night, last game of the year, possibly the last time these two teams play for a while, playing at home, etc. Something tells me that this game will be closer than what most people think. I think Polk still wins, but I'm saying Polk 26-6 over the Tigers.