Dyersburg vs Obion

sonofmandingo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have contacted all the CupCake Makers in West, Tn... and there will be a plethora of various cupcakes sponsored by SonOfMandingo and the former Tribe Slapaho....for all Rebel fans they will be sitting on the 50 yard line waiting on you.

The cup cake shop in Dyersburg, CupCakery will have a tent set up on the Obion side selling their products so everyone can at least taste sweetness because they haven't watched it this season. Well, I guess they have from their opponents.

Where is Treefifty??????????? He came so hard last year on this game, and now is nowhere to be found. I bet he is allergic to cupcakes

Once again you as adults should realize that these are high school kids that you are speaking about. Grow up and stop trying to live your short comings through these kids. Pathetic!!

Wow! And just think, 2 years ago Dyersburg was the cupcake for OC. Yes, the Rebels will end up 2-8 for this season. Dyersburg is obviously playing well and will finish at 9-1. Congratulations to them and the coaches for righting their ship. The true Rebel faithful will still be on hand to support as always.

It was a great game last year. There was a lot of tension in the air when the game began. OC will be back just like dyersburg came back after that bad season. We all have to go through the ups and downs of a program just glad to see the true fans that support their team no matter what. The kids on the team always need the that support.

I have nothing against the kids. It is some people on the message boards that this intended for and not the kids. I personally know some of the kids and they are good kids. I respect them and the game they play but not some of the people who try and run their mouth on here.

I can understand that. But the players do get on here and read all of this. But when someone is speaking of "cupcakes",then you are including the team.